Chapter 2

"Here we are, well you may talk to me while i'm finishing my shit here" Shunsuke says to me. 

"Why are we up on the roof?" I ask him.

 "Because i need to finish some stuff." 

"Okay." Why is he walking to the ventilation system? And what the fuck is that thing that he's holding? "What are you holding?" 

"This, little brat, is what you call flour. You use it while baking and shit. But you can also throw it in here so everyone will get it all over them. Pretty funny right."

 That smirk again, what is up with that stupid smirk. And why is that smirk giving me the chills? 

"I don't know why my smile gives you the chills."

 Wtf? "How did you know i was thinking that." "You said it out loud." 

I didn't, i'm 100% sure that i didn't. Hm he's actually pretty hot for a boy who's not me. He has black hair and blue eyes. You can see that he works out a lot. Dressed in all black, no uniform? Weird. Oh i can also see that he's wearing multiple earrings. It fits him well. 

"Ew homo."

How?! "What are you talking about?!" 

"That you're a faggot. That's why you don't show any interest in girls right? Faggot." 

Is that true? Don't i like girls? Wait no, i always get excited when they do 'stuff' to me. 

"Why aren't you wearing the school uniform?" I ask him. "Why aren't YOU wearing it?" 

"Because i can do whatever i want, they're fine with it." "Well you have your answer." 

He comes closer with his stupid smirk of his.

"You're hot"  his voice galms trough my head. Galms trough my head? How?! "How did you do that?!" 

"Do what?" 

"Y- you were in my head saying that i'm hot." I feel that i'm turning red. What is happening? Why am i so, so weird acting around him? Dammit, he smirks, again. But now his smirk is even bigger.

"You like my earrings right? I also have a piercing in my tongue, sounds good ri-" 

"SHUT UP" i scream. I can't take this anymore, he's already freaking me out. I turn around to walk back to the classroom, but he put his arms around me and pulls me back. "Where are you going, Haru" he whispers. Why is he so close.. 

"Your heart is racing Haru, i can feel it. Do you like me already?" 

"No!" I push him away "don't come close, you, you pervert. And who told you to call me by my first name?!" 

"You did, Haru." That's true, i told him to call me by my first name. He comes close to me again and pulls me closer to him. Woah, i just realized how tall he is. And fuck, he really is handsome, i can't deny it. 

"Hmm, you're handsome too" his voice is in my head again. "Get out of my head!"

 "I still don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you're getting so excited about me that you even hear my voice in your head, but tell me, what did 'i' say to you in your head?"

 I'm not gonna tell him. "You said that i'm handsome too." Shit i said it, i really didn't mean to. He raises an eyebrow and says "too?" Oh well, so you really think that hah? Cute."

 "Why is that cute when you just told me that i'm a faggot." 

" I was just kidding to see what you're reaction was, but it seems that you're really gay." 

"I'm not. I never wanted to do it with a man."

 "Maybe you will when i kiss you."

 "Wha-" what is this feeling? Wait he's kissing me! I have to push him away, but i can't... it feels nice. Maybe he was right about the fact that i like boys. No, that can't be. I'm not gay. What am i doing? Haru get a hold of yourself. I shouldn't kiss him back like i am now. I really don't understand. 

"Stop thinking so much, it's annoying." 

"Why did you kiss me you pervert." "Shut up. You liked it." "I didn't." "Then why did you kiss me back?" 

I don't know why i kissed him back.. and i don't know why it felt so good.

 "It felt good right, and do you know why? Because it was a kiss from someone who truly loves you." 

"What are you talking about you pervert. You don't even know me for a day." "Oh believe me, i know you more than you know yourself."

"Haru-Kun where are y-" oh, you're here. Why are you with him. Let's go. The next period is going to start!" Mikiko pulls me away from Shunsuke, finally. I'm saved. 

"Thank you Aina-san."

~~~~

Chapter 2 :) the boy in the picture is kinde how Shunsuke Makato looks like