Chapter 1

*Beep beep beep beep* "7 AM.." i mumble to myself. Wait, first period starts whitin an hour. Ugh whatever. They won't make a big deal out of it because it's me. I couldn't sleep last night, because i kept thinking about that weird guy in class. Why isn't he paying any attention to me? I mean, everyone loves me because of my mom. She's the famous actress Kyousuke Masaki, and people know that she can buy anything what she wants. So they're acting all nice to me so i can get them some expensive stuff. And because i'm really hot of course. I hear it all the time. "Kyousuke you're so pretty. Kyousuke you're so beautiful." It was getting on my nerves first, but now i got used to it because it's in my favour. I seriously get everything i want. When i think of it, i look like some weird 'fallen angel'  who can command people to do things.

*ping* <Haru, why aren't you in class?>

 Ah, Aina-san. Should i give her a response? Hmm, nah. Too lazy. *ping* <Haru???> gosh woman. Calm down. I guess that i should answer. 

<I just overslept, i'll be at school before second period starts <3 >

Now she should be quiet.

 <Oh okay, um i kinda gave your number to the rest of the class too. I'm sorryT^T they kept asking me and i couldn't say no to them.>

 F*ck. Why did she do that? I told her that she couldn't give them to others. Now i won't get any rest. I'll just change my number again, ugh. <It's fine.> Sigh, let's go to school.

[break time at school]

"Haru-kun! Why did you overslept? We thought that there was something wrong with you!" Goddammit. Everyone knows.

 "Um i just couldn't sleep", i tell them with a smile. I actually don't wanna smile. I just wanna scream "GO FUCK YOURSELVES" but i can't do that,  i need to think of my reputation. Wait, is that guy sitting there in the back again? Why isn't he here, standing with the other people, worrying about me? What the fuck is wrong with him, doesn't he knows that Kyousuke Misaki is my mom? 

"Can you guys get me some food?" I ask. 

"Of course Kyousuke-kun!" 

"Thank you, you may go together." Ah, i finally got rid of them. I'm going to talk with that weird boy.

"Hello, I'm Kyousuke, but you may call me Haru. Nice to meet you." I say with my oh so sweet smile. 

"Shunsuke Makato." 

He talked! But woah, he didn't even look at me. He seems interesting.

 "What do you want" he says with a annoyed undertone. 

"I just wanted to talk to you. Because everyone is ignoring you."

 "Hm, used to it. Now get out of my way. I need to do something." He stands up and pushes me away. What?! 

"How dare you! Don't you know who i   a-" 

"shut up. I know your mom is famous. But i don't want your damn attention. Bye." Why is he so mean? What did i do to him? 

"Wait!" I grab his arm. Shit, i've never been like this. Why do i even care about this guy? "What. I told you i need to go somewhere." "U- um.. please talk to me a little bit more, you seem interesting."

 Shit, i said that out loud. He smirks. He must thinks that i'm pathetic. 

"Indeed, you're so pathetic." Wait what? How did he know? "I'll talk to you if you'll let go of my arm." Shit, i was still holding his arm. 

"S-sorry" i say while letting him go. 

"Come with me" "pardon?" I ask. "I said, come with me. You wanted to talk with me right? Well then come with me." 

That smirk again..really, what's wrong with this guy? "Um okay" i say while following him. "Walk faster, or else your slaves will be back." He tells me. 

"Slaves? Oh wait, you mean our classmates." 

~~~~~

First chapter! Look i'm not the best writer iknow :3 but i'm really trying my best haha