Prologue

"Hello, my name is Kyousuke Haru. Nice to meet you."

 "You may sit there, next to Mikiko."

 I look around, searching for the place and i notice a girl who's blushing. Ah, that must be Mikiko. I grab my bag and i walk to the table next to Mikiko's. 

"Hey! My name is Mikiko Aina, but you may call me Aina." 

There we go again, i'm already being adored by a girl. Playing with them is so easy. I never actually felt something for a girl, so it won't hurt me either if they scream  that i'm a asshole or something. Hm, this girl has a nice body, i will just play along.

 "You may call me Haru,  also, did you know that your name is beautiful?" I wink while i'm telling her this. She blushes even more, good. 

[5 PM]

The day is finally over. I'm so tired of all these people who're following me and treating me like a prince. I'm really just not that special. I know that i'm hot, but even the guys! Ew. When i drop something, people are already fighting about who can give it back. And this is just the first day. How will i survive this? Wait, who is that guy sitting there in the back? I just noticed him by now. And what? He's not even paying attention to me? That's odd.

"Aina-san, who's that?" I ask while nodding towards the strange boy. 

"Wh- oh, that guy. Just ignore him, getting involved with him just gets you in trouble." 

Hm strange, it seems that they don't like him. But why? Well whatever.

 "I'm going home, see you." "Bye haru-kun!" 

~~~~~~~~

And? Was it good? :) 

The boy in the picture is Haru btw