TALK

Your lips are parted. Your chest rising and falling slowly as you take a breath. A few moans escape your lips as your eyebrows furrow together.

---
"Yoongi." No reply. 

Its late into the night and Hoseok can't seem to fall asleep. His mind wondering left and right making him restless.

It's warm through the night and hot in the day. It's summer now which gives Hoseok more energy. He wants to run and play.

Going to bed was always the hardest part especially when he had so much energy like this night and many other restless nights.

The moonlight shines through the open window. It illuminates the room making the objects inside visable. Just barely. The dark grey sheets, the light blue pillows, the dark brown night stands along with the lamps. Making out the shape of the few paintings and photos in the room.

Even the sleeping Yoongi next to him. Part of his pale skin coming through paler with dark shadows from where the moonlight can't seem to touch. 

Hoseok moves his whole body to one side so he can easily see him. He reaches out to pushed the hair covering his eyes and calls his name again in a soft voice.

"Yoongi." A low and short grunt comes from him in response. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah what is it?" He says with a deep raspy voice with eyes still shut closed.

"I can't sleep." Yoongi opens his eyes slowly when he hears this response from the younger laying in front of him.

"Will you talk to me until I fall asleep?"

"Of course anything for you, Sunshine." Yoongi says and gives Hoseok his large gummy smile turning his eyes into crescents.

A few moments of absolute silence followed.

They only stared at each other. Admiring the way the moonlight hit their faces. The way their eyes showed love for the other even though it was dark. The shape of their noses and their lips. The way their hair fell to the side.

Yoongi reached out and pushed some of Hoseok's hair behind his ear. Even though it was short it was still long enough to stay behind his hair.

He rested the palm of his hand on his cheek and gently carasess the younger's check bone with his thumb. Giving a smile afterwards and ready to remove his hand.

Hoseok reaches for Yoongi's hand before he can remove it and holds it in the same place closing his eyes for a few seconds. He takes in the warmth that his palm gives even though his fingers are cold.

He then takes their now intertwined hands and sets them on the pillow close to his face not planning to let go.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Yoongi hums in response.

Hoseoks lets out a giggle hearing that hum.

---
It was early December and it had started to snow.

It was unexpected and Hoseok didn't have a very thick jacket on but was determined to get home as soon as possible so he wouldn't feel like he's freezing for too long.

As he walked down the street and got closer to the red stop sign he heard meowing somewhere near by. He looked around and didn't see the stranger on the other side of the street making his way towards the same spot Hoseok was.

Hoseok went up to the box and looked in to see two small light brown and white kittens inside. Huffing hot air onto his hands before picking one up and putting it under his thin jacket.