GOOD NIGHT

Its been 3 months since Hoseok and Yoongi had gotten the great news. Hoseok was 4 months pregnant. They thought it was odd. How can a male get pregnant? The doctor had explained to them that Hoseok was one of the very rare male humans that could get pregnant. That child would hold great power and will become very successful in life.

They were surprised but it was also the most pleasant and most beautiful surprise they had ever received. When the doctor gave them the news, Yoongi gave his large gummy smile and kissed Hoseok's stomach while Hoseok cried tears of joy.

"I'm so HUNGRY!"

"What do you wanna eat?"

"I'm craving for...  Fried chicken."

"Ok. I'll make an order. You stay here and continue enjoying the show." Yoongi said giving him gummy smile and Hoseok smiled in return.

Yoongi heads into the kitchen and takes his phone from the counter where it was charging. He scrolled through his contacts until he found the restaurant and made the order.

He walked back into the living room and saw Hoseok sitting up agenst the side of the sofa. A pillow in his lap and with his gaze fixated on the tv. "Beautiful. What did I do in my past life to have these two in my lfe?" he thought to himself.

He went to the end of the couch where Hoseok's feet were. Yoongi lifted Hoseok's feet up a bit just enough to slip his body down to sit before placing his feet on his lap.

Hoseok had turned his head to face Yoongi when he felt a pat on his leg. He had his arm proped up on the arm of the sofa and gave him a smile with dreamy eyes. They both went back to watching the tv.

15 minutes later.

Knock knock

"I'll go get it." Yoongi said and quickly got up. Hoseok sat up straight and waited patiently for Yoongi to come back.

He was carrying two plastic bags with the boxes of chicken inside.

"Yes! Finally! I've been starving for days!" Hoseok exagerated as he eyed the bags in Yoongi's hands. He set the bags on the small round coffee table in front of the t.v. He sat down crossing his legs and started to take the food out.

Hoseok sat down next to him. He stretched his legs out in front of him under the table and picked up a chicken leg and took out a bite. He moaned and Yoongi just chuckled at his cute husband.

"Eat. Eat. You have to eat for two." He pushed one of the boxes closer to the younger and pointed at it with his other hand.

Hoseok turned to look at Yoongi and gave him a smile. He continued to eat until he was stuffed.

"Woah. I'm so full. Will you help me up?"

"That's a good thing. Of course, come on." Yoongi got up and reached out to grab Hoseok's hands that he had stretched out. Hoseok walked into the kitchen and washed his hands and mouth to get rude of the greasyness, drying his hands with a towel.

Yoongi was picking up the empty boxes with chicken bones and putting them into the trash can in the kitchen. After finishing he went to the sink and did the same as Hoseok had.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know let me check." Yoongi walked to his phone and checked the time. "10:43. We should head to bed soon."

"Ok. I'll go take a bath first. Will you get it ready for me?"

"Of course." Yoongi said and walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom upstairs. He turned the water on and made sure it was warm before he started to fill the tub.

His thoughts started to run wild at how much he loved the younger and how he was now completely infatuated with him. He would do anything and everything for the younger. With their kid on the way he thought of the games and lessons he would teach his son or daughter. He would make sure that Hoseok wouldn't be left alone to do all the parenting and would work hard to help.

Hoseok stood in the kitchen a bit and touched the top of his belly. "Your daddy really loves us. Doesn't he?" He said and then giggled as he stood there a few more seconds and continued to rub the top of his swelling tummy.

"Sunshine. The bath is ready." Yoongi yelled from the bathroom.

"Mmm. I'm coming. Time for a bath." He yelled back then looked down at his tummy.

He walked to the bathroom and Yoongi was leaning up against the sink. Hoseok stared at him for a few seconds before speaking, "Are you gonna watch me undress?"

"Yes. I'm going to help you bathe today whether you like it or not." Yoongi said smirking.

Hoseok gave him a disgusted look before giving Yoongi his heart shaped smile. There was no point in trying to stop the other. Yoongi had done this everyday and insisted on doing it.

"Okay."

Hoseok undressed and Yoongi went to hold his hand and put his other hand around his waist for support as Hoseok stepped into the bath tub.

"Hehehe its so warm. You really know what I like. Don't you?" Hoseok said as he rested his head on a towel agiainst the upper bath tub.

"Yes. You are my everything and will be forever. I love you." Yoongi said as he sat beside the bath tube with his knees up and arms resting on top of them.

"Will you play some music for me?"

Yoongi nodded his head. He got up and steeped out of the bathroom and came back in a couple of minutes with his phone.

"What do you want?"

"Hmmm... Piano music."

Yoongi went into his piano playlist and pressed shuffle. Making sure that the volume was all the way up and placing it on a covered before taking the same position as before.

A few minutes later Hoseok sat up. Yoongi started pouring water on his back soothingly. After doing that a few more times. He started to scrub Hoseok's body and pores water down after wards.

"You ready to get out?"

"Yeah." Hoseok answered with a low voice indicating he was starting to get sleepy.

Yoongi helped to dry and change him. Hoseok and Yoongi brushed their teeth. Yoongi also washed his face before walking into the bedroom with Hoseok.

Hoseok layed down first. Yoongi sat next to him and kissed his belly and whispered almost inaudible words. Somewhere along the lines of "Daddy loves you" and "Good night my little ray of light." He took the blanket and pulled the covers up.

Yoongi moved to his side of the bed and got under the blanket as well. He slide his hand under Hoseok's head. Hoseok lifted his head and Yoongi was able to put his arm under his head. Yoongi put his other arm across his chest and gave Hoseok a kiss on the forehead and his temple.

"Good night. Sweet dreams my sunshine. I love you."

"I love you too."

---
I don't know why put I really love these mpreg fanfics.
No?
Just me?

Has anyone read a YOONSEOK mpreg ff? If you have, name please.