FRIEND

The angelic sound of children laughing.

The light and soothing songs of piano music played through out the room.

The sound of color pencils and crayons glidding across the paper.

If one smiled it would spread to the other.
---
Yoongi wasn't one to go out and play outdoors. He would rather stay indoors and listen to his mother play the piano, listen to music, draw or even read.

For a seven year old boy it was strange but his parents knew he was introverted and smart.

Yoongi didn't have anyone around since he didn't make freinds. He only had his teddy bear Suga and his puppy Sunny to keep him company. It didn't bother him honestly he had fun in his own way.

This shortly changed after a boy and his family moved in next door.

Hoseok was a bright five year old. He played outside in the sun and always kept a smile on his face. He enjoyed making others laugh and did anything to do so. He was also a lonely child due to him moving and his baby brother not even being born yet.

They had moved into a new house and he had always went outside. One day while he was laying on the green grass he saw a person, a kid staring at him through the window but as soon he saw it he was gone. He found it strange and asked his parents.

The family next door had a son who stayed indoors most of the time. They were invited over for dinner and Hoseok was more than happy to hear this. He could possibly have a new friend to play with.

Hoseok and his parents had gone to the Min house for the dinner they were invited to.

A women in her early 30's had opened the door. Shoulder length black hair, red lips from the lipstick she wore, her face seemed so clear and wrinkle free, her eyes were covered in eye shadow and eyeliner along with her eyelashes coated in mascara.

"Oh hello. Please come in come in." The older woman said as she let them through the door and into a living room.

There the Jung family was meet with a man slightly older than the woman and a pale skinned boy.

He hid slightly behind his father's leg. They made their greetings. Hoseok gave them his biggest smile that resembled his mothers.

"Yoongi, honey will you show Hoseok your room?' Yoongi only nodded his head and let a low hum out.

Hoseok followed behind with out uttering a single word as they went up the stairs and arrived at a door.

Yoongi opened the door and walked in. The baby blue walls were deceroted with a few paintings. The shelves were full of books and albums for a record player that sat in one of the shelves. The bed was covered in dark navy blue sheets. The bed stands a dark brown along with dark brown lamps. The room didn't look like a child's but an adults.

Hoseok let out a gasp of surprise."wow! Your room is so cool!"

Yoongi looked around to see what Hoseok had his gaze fixated on. "I guess...Do you want to see how it works?"

Hoseok had been staring at the music player. "Can I?"

Yoongi walked to the record player and put in a black round record. It started to play slow and calming piano music. Hoseok was standing next to him and stared in astonishment as the record spines and the needle slides over it.

Hoseok went to sit on the bed and closed his eyes to listen to every note let out by the record. He slowly let out a smile falling into a trance.

Yoongi had watched the younger's moves. He watched as the younger smiled and he found it cute. Maybe he could gain a real friend since he seemed to like the music playing.

Yoongi had heard some scratching on the door and went over to it. He opened the door and a golden dog had walked in and jumped to lay on the bed.

Hoseok hadn't heard the scratching and only opened his eyes to feel a weight bring the bed slightly down behind him. When he saw the dog he was startled and fell onto the floor and quickly got up to run behind Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled at Hoseok who seemed to be afraid of a simple dog. "Are you afraid of him? He doesn't bite. If he does. I'll scold him. He only goes after bad people." Yoongi had turned around when he finally finished and gave a gummy smile.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes. Unless you're a bad person. Are you?"

"N-no." Hoseok said and shook his head quickly.

Yoongi took his hand to bring Hoseok closer to the dog. He held his wrist and passed Hoseok's hand over the soft long fur. "See. He won't do anything to hurt you." Yoongi gave his gummy smile and Hoseok had now a smile on his face and the tears that seemed to have raised from his eyes were now streaming down his face as his eyes turned into crescents.

Yoongi went to dry Hoseok's tears with his sleeve and pinched Hoseok's checks softly before gently patting his soft and squishy cheeks.

"Do you want to color?"

"Mmm. I want to color."

Yoongi had gone to his desk and took out two coloring books and set them on the floor. He went to get some crayons and color pencils and placed them on the floor too. He went to grab Hoseok's hand and helped him sit on the floor. "Lay on your stomach. It'll be more comfortable."

Hoseok did as he was told and Yoongi quickly went to his side to do the same thing. He took one coloring book and put it in front of Hoseok.

"Do you want color pencils or crayons."

"Crayons." Hoseok sniffed afterwards. Taking notice of the Yoongi quickly went to get the box of tissues and brought it back. He took the same position and took a tissue out. He put it up to Hoseok's nose.

"Blow." Hoseok hesitated for a few seconds before doing so. Yoongi was gentle and made sure to clean his nose properly before getting up once again and throwing it in trash bin.

He went back to Hoseok's side and they both started to color. A few giggles were heard along with the piano music playing from the record.