Edd

Eggs, milk, bread, cheese, chips... Coke..

    Your mom wanted you to buy Coka Cola of all soda's they had. You honestly thought it was the nastiest soda on the planet. "Why can't she just drink Sprite?" you mumbled under your breath.

    With grocery list in hand, you pushed the cart with ease as you went to retrieve the needed essentials your mother had requested. As you neared the aisle that had soft drinks, you can see the large stock of cola was on sale.

    And also practically gone, but you see one package of the gross carbonated concoction. You look down the aisle and see a guy who looked around your age staring at the same box of coke. He looked to be around your age. His attire contained of a green hoodie with a pair of khakis. He had brown hair and brown eyes that were the prettiest you've ever seen. He noticed you, too. You two locked eye contact, seeing which one would bolt to the crate of coka cola.

     You abandon your cart and dash to the last standing box. He does the same and you end up grabbing it at the same time.

"Well, this is awkward..." The boy said sheepishly.

You chuckle lightly. "So it is."

    "I'm Edd," he smiled. "And I really need this coke." He pulled the box closer to him, You smirk. "Well, Edd, I'm (Y/N) and I think I need it more than you!" You pull it towards yourself. "I think not~!" He sang, pulling it back to him. "You thought wrong~!" you sang back, now playing tug-of-war with Edd.

   As this game is going on, a simple old lady comes and snatches the box out both of your grips and casually walks away. You both stand in awe as she places the box ever so lightly into her motorized shopping cart and drove off.

   "....huh," you said in unison. Edd turned to you and smiled, "I guess that lady needs it more!" You giggled "I guess so!"

Frick yeah! First one done! Next is Tom the drunk emo!!