Foreword

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

If you're new here, welcome! And if you aren't, it is good to see you again! I've been thinking about it for a long while to completely rewrite this book and it is time that I finally get to it. I wrote this book at the ripe age of seventeen, and I am now older and feel that my writing has matured since then. Since people still read this book, and Save Me, I think it is about time that I come back to this book and fix things and maybe possibly continue it.

A long, long time ago, I was going to rewrite the book ENTIRELY, but I decided to just go through each chapter and rewrite it with my newer writing style whilst still keeping the chapter overall the same unless parts of it need to be changed to make more sense. I remember that there were most definitely parts in this story that did not make sense, along with plot holes, etc., and I am here with a little more knowledge of plotting and I am ready to fix it!

Reminder, when I wrote this book at seventeen, I totally wrote this out of my ass because it was based on the game, Until Dawn, but I also strayed away from it, so at the same time, it was becoming more than just a story based on Until Dawn. Anyways, thank you if you decided to return to this book, and I hope you enjoy!

ANA.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SCARE.

it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

series 2. book 1.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A group of ten teens decide to take a retreat in a winter cabin to celebrate a friend's birthday. However, with a prank gone wrong, feelings are hurt, and someone is missing.

A year later, the group decides to return to the cabin, but things are more than what meets the eye, and this trip soon becomes a fight for survival.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this story will contain sexual references, use of drugs, violence, swearing, and scenes that may not be suitable for all readers. if you are uncomfortable with the mentioned themes, then you are more than welcome to stop reading.

read at your own discretion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JEONGGUK as himself.

TAEHYUNG as himself.

SEOKJIN as himself.

NAMJOON as himself.

YOONGI as himself.

HOSEOK as himself.

JIMIN as himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

contact me on:

@/tourakii_ on instagram.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The events in this story are purely fiction and are simply imagination. Any real persons that are represented in this story are for entertainment purposes and are not of personality of the mentioned real persons. Events within this story are either from imagination or inspired by Until Dawn.

Copyright © Ana Noir. All Rights Reserved.