01 | CAM00080

01.

CAM00080

Attachment 01.

Open?

Scene 1. Kitchen.

A group of teens surrounded a young girl around the kitchen table.

TAEHYUNG: Happy birthday, Jaehwa!

Jaehwa covers her mouth in shock as the cake is unboxed and presented to her.

JAEHWA: Taehyung, did you plan all of this?

I couldn't ask for a better brother!

Jaehwa is then handed a gift by Jeongguk. She blushes as she is then given a hug.

JEONGGUK: Happy birthday!

NAMJOON: Okay! It's time to blow out the candles on the cake!

Taehyung lights the candles as Seokjin, a smile on his face, steps aside to turn off the lights. The group then proceeds to sing Happy Birthday to Jaehwa as Eunji records.

Attachment closed.

Attachment 02.

Open?

Scene 2. View from upstairs.

The camera zooms in on Jaehwa who is being blindfolded by Yoongi. He then slowly guides her to the next location.

The camera is then turned around to be facing Seokjin who reaches to slightly lower it.

SEOKJIN: Are you sure that we should be doing this?

JIEUN: Come on, Jinnie. It's just a joke to add

a little humor to this trip.

SEOKJIN: She's having a good birthday already...

do you really think we should be pranking her with her crush--?

The camera then turns again to Jaehwa being slowly guided up the stairs and quietly, a soft 'pat' can be heard.

JIEUN: [whispering]: Come on! We need to get into position!

The camera cuts to the other members of the group approaching the other set of stairs with soft giggles and smiles on their faces. Jieun laughs quietly as Seokjin is recorded booking it down the hallway, and the camera is rotated again to record Jieun, who smiles at the camera, and covers the lens with her hand.

Attachment closed.

Attachment 03.

Scene 3. Inside Closet.

The camera catches the whispers of a few individuals before it is held up and the slightly opened crack of the closet comes into view. In the room, outside of the closet, stands Jeongguk, patiently waiting.