The new kid

No hate dis is my first story

You would think Percy Jackson would be the popular guy wherever he went with his appearance and personality,right ? Well at east Manhattan high he wasn't. He was known as the kid at the back of the class .it was senior year. He had no friends and he was only moved here because Paul was fired for some stupid reason.so he and Percy went to "EMHS".

Percy's POV

Ugh I hate school. After fighting a war the gods made us go to school. None of us were even at the same one! Imagine being the new disabled kid in senior year with a rookie teacher as a father and a novelist as a mom while everyone here has rich daddies and supermodel mommies. IT SUCKS.

So when I got up I got dressed did the normal routine and snarfed downs some BLUE WAFFLES!YAAAY. anyways I rode with Paul in the Prius and still had hoofprints on top. It was definatly NOT WHATSOEVER
COMPLETELY EMMBARRISING. Today was the first day of school and not seeing annabeth was killing me.

TIIIIMMMMEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSKKKKKIIIIIIIIPPPPPP

When I got into the school I was careful to wear my hoodie over most of my face because I didn't wanna get asked out everyday like at Goode.

Annabeths pov * at camp yesterday*

We just came back from a meeting with Chiron. I just learned that me,Jason ,piper,hazel,frank ,Leo , calypso, Chris,clarisse,the stolls and Katie and Miranda ,nico,Thals and Reyna were coming to Percy's new school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was the first day for him and we obviously couldn't make it because it's already one.so tomorrow I get to see seaweed brain!

Pipers pov

After we found out the news annabeth made PACKING LISTS.she is crazy sometimes.so because we were scared of annabeth we followed the list but added our own touches.looks like we have a long day tomorrow.