Moving day, yay.

Percy's pov.
By now we were out the city and on the water. We were in a neighborhood full of mansions.i wonder what our suprise is.

Lily's pov

      That weird kid with the hood was weird and was our next victim. So me and all of me and my boyfriend,Dylan's friends decided to follow the tacky van. It was full of people who I couldn't see. Then it started to lead us to the nicest neighborhood around even nicer than mine and I'm rich. Then the driver spotted us we still followed but the she made a sharp turn on to Olympus street.

   Percy's pov

    We took a sharp turn and I spotted a bmv with the jocks and cheer squad. Then Thalia pulled into the nicest mansion in the street.thalia said this was our destination. The jocks had their mouths catching flies.we got out and walked in carefully.

It was the nicest place I'd ever seen

It was the nicest place I'd ever seen.then the biggest tv I have ever seen turned on and showed the gods gatherd around the screen and said " hello demigods we have decided to give you this mansion for saving the world. I have produced your electricity Poseidon provides water Hera made everything in Greek,Hades has given Mrs oleary to you and a giant dog house Persephone gave you plants flowers and a garden Demeter gave you food ares have you cars and weapons Athena designed the house Apollo gave you healing Kits and school supplies Artemis gave you an archery range and Hephaestus provided electronics Aphrodite gave you wardrobe Hermes gave you wifi and mail and finally Dionysus gave you drinks." Wow. " have fun demigods!" And with that the screen turned black.