The first day

Percy's  pov

       Today I had my earphones on in Greek because I already knew everything.now your probably wondering how I have phone .i don't .i had high tech head phones I was listening to one of my favorite songs animals by Martin Garrix . But when I scooted up I couldn't hear my song but when took them off heard them I heard them blasting from the smart board oh no everyone is looking at me , way to go on the first day of school,Percy .the teacher Mrs.burton made me play the chorus of all of my songs. Some were really stupid this is just wonderful.

Everyone made fun of me and the teacher told me to sing my favorite song in Greek.i happily agreed and everyone was blown away.then the bell rang and I went to lunch. The jocks all ganged up on me and I may or may not have judo flipped them... Any ways it was time for pe so I grabbed my sweat pants and got ready.

Ttttttiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee Sssssssskkkkkiiiiiiipppp the sequel

Today we had track and field.annabeth taught me some stuff so when we raced around the track I was easily the fastest.

Since this was the last class of the day the coach made me take off my hood I did not.

Then the main jock , Dylan sabotino and his goons and the cheer squad bolted torwards me but I was faster. Finally they caught up and circled me they said some stuff and said " you have no friends you're just a loser." (I seriously hate this guy)

    I ignored them and ran in front of everyone else and got to my backpack first I went to the front of the school and sat under a tree so nobody noticed me. When Paul never came out while everyone was long gone I heard once again my favorite song blasting from an orange van that said Delphi  strawberry service. Then I saw Thalia driving. Then I ran as fast as I could and got in as I kissed annabeth.we rambled on and kissed and talked some more when I asked" where are we going" " I don't know Chiron gave me an adress and told us to follow it" Thalia said. It's suppose to be a suprise from the gods annabeth said.