Chappie 2

Hey guys!!!! So... Chappie 2!!!!!

Chappie 2 - Oh Jeez

§•Ariana's POV•§

We go to the park and went over to where we saw Blake and Dylan.

"Hey babe." Blake said going over to Cara and wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey baby cakes." Dylan said pecking me on the lips.

"I'm here too you know." A familiar voice said.

"Oh, hi Flynn!" I say going over and hugging him.

"Hey Ari." Flynn said. I was pulled away from him and back into Dylan's arms. So let's just say I have a tiny crush on Flynn. Ok major crush but whatever. He likes me too which is why Dylan is so protective of me. No offense to Dylan, but I'd leave him in a second for Flynn. And he knows it.

Flynn refuses to date me while I'm with Dylan. I've told him numerous times I'd rather be with him, but he just tells me the same thing. You're with Dylan remember. I'd end it with Dylan any time of day if it meant a chance to date him.

"So what're we doing?" I ask as we walk through the park.

"My place." Blake says lighting a cigarette. Ew how can he smoke that thing? I look and see Dylan smoking one too. This is a reason I'd rather be Flynn. He doesn't smoke. My dad died of lung cancer from smoking and I hate when people smoke around me. I inch away from Dylan and closer to Flynn so I won't breath in the smoke.

"What have you been up to?" I ask him.

"I got a job." He says. Took him long enough.

"Finally! What is it?" I ask him.

"I got a job at La Porchetta as a waiter." He says. Not bad.

"That's cool." I say.

"How's the café going?" He asks.

"Sophie got fired." I say frowning slightly.

"Aw that sucks. They have a replacement yet?" He asks.

"Yup, I haven't met her though." I say.

"Well I hope she's nice or I'll go talk some sense into her." Flynn says grinning.

"Haha sure you will." I say rolling my eyes.

"What the hell are we gonna do at Blake's house?" Flynn asks putting venom into 'Blake'. Him and Blake don't particularly get along. Its just that Flynn is Dylan's friend and Dylan is Blake's.

"I honestly don't care." I say shrugging.

"We could ditch them." I suggest.

"Sure." Flynn says agreeing. We do this a lot so we know what to do. I whip out my phone and pretend to text my mum.

"Yo guys I gotta bail mum needs me at home." I say putting my phone in my pocket.

"Aw ok, see you later." Dylan says placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Bye guys." I say waving and turning the other way to walk home. Flynn and I normally hang out at my place. A few minutes later and I'm home. I unlock the door with my key and walk in.

"Mum I'm home!" I shout walking in.

"You only left 15 minutes ago." She says as I walk into the kitchen.

"I know, they were going to Blake's so me and Flynn bailed again." I say.

"When are you going to date him? He is so much nicer then Dylan." My mum says.