Chappie 5

Chappie 5 - All In One Day

§•Ari's POV•§

I say bye to my mum and walk out the door. I walk down the road and go to their house. I pull out my phone and tell them to open the fricken gate. It soon opens and I practically run up there driveway. I stop in front of their door and slip my phone into my pocket. I knock and wait for them to open the door. It opens to reveal Luke.

"I knew it was you guys!" I exclaim walking in.

"What do you mean?" Calum asks walking in.

"I'm not fricken stupid! I know 5SOS when I see them!" I say.

"Oh that. We were wondering when you'd figure it out." Ashton says.

"You could've just told me." I say.

"Yeah but it was more fun this way." Michael says.

"Why were you staring at me?" I ask Ashton. He goes bright red while the others burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up Luke, you were so drooling over my friend." I say. He goes silent and turns red.

"Oh dang." Michael says.

"Why were you staring at me?" I ask Ashton again.

"Uh..." He trails off.

"Just don't do it in front of my boyfriend. You're just lucky he didn't see you." I say. My phone buzzes and I take it out of my pocket. I look down at it and see Flynn texted me.

'Hey you busy?' He asks. I am so not ditching my idols for him. No offense to him though.

'Yeah, mums making me do chores. -.-' I text.

'Oh ok see you tomorrow then.' He texts.

'Kk bye babe. Xx' I text.

'Bye. Xx' He texts back. I slip my phone back into my pocket and look up.

"Sorry, had to think of an excuse." I say grinning.

"You'd seriously rather hang with us than your boyfriend?" Calum asks.

"This is the best day of my life and it ain't ending until I say." I say.

"So does your friend know it was us?" Luke asks.

"Nope but you can tell her yourselves at the meet and greet Saturday." I say grinning.

"You two are going?" Michael questions.

"No my mums going." I say sarcastically.

"Of course we're going." I say.

"Who's your friend anyways?" Luke asks.

"Why do you wanna know?" I ask hand on hip.

"I was just asking jeez!" He says putting his hands up in mock surrender.

"Well her name is Jackie." I say.

"Is that short for anything or is it just Jackie?" Luke asks.

"It's short for Jacqueline, and you can call her Jackie or Jac." I say.

"Ok." Luke says nodding. He opens his mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

"And no you can't have her number." I say.

"Fuck." I hear him mutter. Suddenly somebody's phone is in my face and it just looks like a big blur.

"Is this you?" Ashton asks.

"I don't know let me see." I say grabbing his phone. I hold it at a reasonable distance from my face and instantly pale.

"Pshhhh no, that's so not me." I say my face burning red.