Chapter 5

Autumn got to Boston pizza and walked in but no Michael. Are you waiting for someone sweetheart? The waitress that was at the front showing people to their seats looked at Autumn. Just waiting for a guy. A boyfriend? No he is not he is just a boy that is a friend of mine. Okay. Autumn looked at the clock on the wall and it said Six forty. Is he standing me up or what? I don't think he is coming sweetheart. I will wait here till seven then I will go. Autumn looked at the clock it said Six forty five. Come on Michael. Michael Opened the Boston pizza doors and walked in. Michael you came! Yes what you think I will lie to you Autumn Oh is this the boy that is your friend looks like you two are on a date. We are not on a date waitress we are just here because we just gradated Elementary school!!! Okay. Michael smiled and looked away. Michael did look like he was on a date with Autumn because Michael had a dress shirt on not like at school just a regular T shirt. His pants were dress pants. Not sport pants like he wears at school. He never had his sweater on like he always did. So what do you think you are going to get here Autumn? I don't know maybe the garlic bread and pizza. What are you going to get? Maybe the same. Michael ran his hand though his hair. Hello so what are you going to get this evening. Just the pizza and garlic bread and a pop please and you. The same. Okay then. The waiting for the food was so silent. Michael ran his hand though his hair quiet a few times. Are you nervous Michael? A little how about you? Yeah pretty nervous myself. Here is your food you two. Thank you. You are welcome. Eating meant that Michael and Autumn never had to talk to each other. After dinner Michael paid the bill Michael walked Autumn to Sarah's house. Thanks for paying the bill I forgot my money tonight Michael. Hey I need to be polite don't I. Look your sister is on your front porch Michael giving us the death stare. You mean this stare. Yes. Well maybe we can walk our dogs to the dog park some time Hu. Yeah sure. Good. Michael smiled at Autumn and Michael walked right in front of Autumn. Autumn wished he would kiss her already who cares if his sister was staring that would make the first day of summer to get off on the good side of things. Michael leaned in to kiss Autumn when his sister walked to him and said you need to walk the dog. Yeah I know. Mom said now! Well bye Autumn maybe someday this summer we will kiss. Yeah maybe if your sister is sometime not giving us the death stare. Yeah good night Autumn. Yeah you too.