chapter 1

Brittany's P.O.V.

I get out the shower wrapping my towel around my body while singing "Step one: I could be your man, You can call me daddy when we're fuckin' in the sand, Step two: Let's go for a ride, baby, Better hold still, I'll drive baby, Step three: I'll be in these streets, Throwing up the west side, Checking up the b's, And they can't take away my pride, They just can't, take away my pride, (Till they bury me), Look into my eyes, and see what I see, You're a mind reader, it's just you and me" along with Chris Brown. I walk into my walk in closet putting on some blue jeans, a white long sleeve, and my military blue 4s. I walk in the bathroom plugging in my flat iron. While waiting for it to heat up I wash my face with my face scrub, then put on my concealer, eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, filled in my eyebrows, and put on my lip gloss. After I was done my flat iron was hot so I flat ironed my hair which took long since I have long hair.

Once I was done with my hair I walked out my bathroom into my room to my dresser. I grabbed some hoop earrings and put them in my ears. Switched my nose piercing. I grabbed my blue scarf put it around my neck and put on my blue and white beanie. I sprayed some coconut vanilla perfume and grabbed my side bag purse. I walked to my bed made it up put all my throw pillows back on and grabbed my phone off the charger and walked out my room.

I got my keys off the counter and headed out the door locking it behind me. I got into my all black 2013 Nissan Altima SL and plugged up my phone. I started my car and began scrolling through my phone looking for a song when I finally settle on a song. I pull of singing along with the song. "When A rich nigga want ya, And your nigga can't do nothing for ya, These hoes ain't loyal, These, hoes ain't loyal, Yeah, yeah, let me see, Just got rich, Took a broke nigga bitch, I can make a broke bitch rich, But I don't fuck with broke bitches" I sang driving down the freeway. I switch lanes getting off the freeway. I pull up to the mall finding a park, getting out, and locking my car doors walking away.

I walk in the mall going to true religion getting two pair of jeans, going to Hollister grabbing about four hoodies, going to Aeropostale getting another three hoodies, going to Abercrombie getting some sweat pants and hoodies. Then I head over to the polo store get some long sleeve as well as some short sleeve shirts. After paying for my stuff I head into Nordstrom and got some pairs of vigos skinny jeans and payed. Once I left I walked in the ugg store and got 5 pair of Uggs to add to my collection. Once I was done in the ugg store I walked into Nike. I put all my bags on the bench next to where I was looking at shoes. I seen the new pair of Jordans I was looking for and tried reaching to grab them but I was too short.

"I got it ma." I heard from behind me grabbing the shoes cause me to get off my tippy toes and standing back some. "Thanks", I told him still not looking up at him but grabbing the shoe. I sit down with my bags when the worker comes up to where I'm sitting. "Ma'am could I help you?" He asked me in a nice tone. "Actually yes, can you get me these in a size 5." I asked him. "Can I also get those in a size 10" I heard next to me. "Yes you guys may. I'll be write back with those sizes." The worker said smiling and walking away.

"Yo you got small feet." I hear next to me. I finally look at the boy that helped me and he was cute. Okay who am I kidding this boy was fine. His swag was on point, his hair was freshly cut, he was light skinned, one piercing in his left ear, and tattoos on his arm. "I know" I told him with a faint smile. "Is everybody in your family short?" He asked I guess trying to start a convo. "No my dad is 5'7 and my brother is 5'10 but my mom is 5'3 and I'm the shortest 5'1" I said smiling and standing up to get the shoes from the worker. "Thank you" I told the worker before he walked away. I tried on my shoe to see the fit so I took them off put my shoe back on and put the other shoe back in the box. I grabbed the box and all the bags and walked off to the register. I paid for the shoes adding another bag to my hands. "Need some help?" The same boy asked me. "Uh sure." I said not really wanting his help but don't want to carry my all my bags neither.

"Okay just wait one minute, I wanna get these shoes." He said smiling down at me. "Okay." I told him while sitting down on the bench putting all my bags down and pulling out my phone. "May I get another pair of these in a size 1" he asked the worker. I looked up from my phone "sure those will fit you, I mean especially talking about my shoe size." He looked at me and started laughing. "These are for my five year old daughter. I mean you a shortie asking for a size 5. Just 4 sizes bigger than a growing girl." He said smiling. "I'm not a shortie. I'm just height challenged so watch it." I told him being dead ass serious. TF is up with the small jokes and he don't even fucking know me. "My bad just a joke." He said putting his hands up in surrender. He bought him and I guess his daughter shoes and grabbed most of my bags.

We were walking out the mall when this boy said, "so what's your name?" He looked at me. "I'm Brittany." I replied as we reached my car. "Well Brittany would it be okay if I got your number your really beautiful and you seem like a cool person in all." He said once I closed my trunk and we stood next to my car. "Uhm sure why not" I said taking his phone and putting my number in saving it as "BritBoo ❤️😍😘". "Here you go." I said handing him his phone back.

"Nice meeting you Brittany." He said walking away. "Wait !" I called after him. "Huh ?" He asked turning around. "I didn't get your name." I said faintly smiling. "De'Andre. But I prefer Dre." He said smiling at me. "Bye Dre." I said opening my door getting in my car. "Bye Brittany

." I heard him call while walking away.

~Like 30 Mimutes Later~

I got home put all my stuff up got me a blanket laid on the couch and turned on the t.v. Then I decided to call my bestfriend.

~PHONECALL~

Cierra- hello

Me-hey babe

Cierra-oh hey, wyd ?

Me-nothing just got home from getting some stuff. But girl I ran into the sexiest boy ever !

Cierra-OMG you lying !!

Me-no way !

Cierra- did you get his name ?

Me-duh !

Cierra-what's his name

Me- Dre. Well De'Andre but he told me to call him Dre

Cierra- OMG what he look like ?

Me-he's tall, lightskin, hazel eyes, tattoos, dimples, and swag off the wall.

Cierra- OMG babe your talking about the biggest drug lord of Los Angeles shit maybe even the whole Cali.

Me- really ?

Cierra- yes babe. I know you like him I can tell but just give him a chance but don't put your all into it til he does cause he can be a player and i don't want you to go through the heartache.

Me- okay thanks for the help babe. Love you.

Cierra-love you too Hun.

~END OF CONVO~

I sit here watching t.v until someone texts me.

"Hey, what's up ma."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I actually did this whole chapter but it got deleted so I redid it and I wanted to tell you guys that I freedom write so don't think I have all this book written and I'm just copying this on here cause it's not what I do. And I will also appreciate for you guys to vote and comment. I don't want to write something that's not going to be read.