Chapter 3

I throw on some leggings keeping on my tank top and putting on some fuzzy sock grabbing a small blanket and lay on my couch watching bad girls club. Just when they abot to pop off my doorbell ring. "Coming" I yell as I pause my t.v and head to my door to open it to see---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see Ashley at my door with Imani and two bags.
"Look I'm sorry for the way I acted at the park. you just don't know how much I loved dre, and I really thought you were another one of his hoes. But once you walked away I realized you guys are just friends. I guess I was just jealous and don't want anyone around my daughter. but the looks of your car and where you live you really do have yourself together. That's exactly why I want you to be a mother figure to Imani. I'm not fit to do it. Give these papers to dre and he may have full custody of Imani. I'm leaving to get myself as a mother."

With that she walked out leaving Imani and her bags with me and walking off.

"Brittany , how long am I going to be with you?"

"Ummm until I call your dad sweety. want me to call him now?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, while I call him would you like a caprisun, chips, and watch some cartoons."

"Yes please."

With that I walk to the livingroom and turn on spongebob, then walk to my kitchen and grab a caprisun and some chips I always keep over here for when I keep my nephews and gave them to her. After giving them to her, I walk back to the kitchen so I can call Dre and still keep an eye on Imani.

"Hey Dre."

"Wassup, why you sound like you stressing."

"I have to tell you something."

"Umm okay, I don't see what you could possibly have to tell me if you ain't my girl or we barely know each other." he told me sounding rude.

"You know what fuck you. Your getting rude with me when I was trying to tell you that your babymama dropped off your daughter with your full custody papers and left! You can pick her up from 427 stern ave complex 3 fourth floor door 153. After that you for sure don't have to hit me up no more since yo ass want to be rude !"

"Loo-"

I hung up before he even finished his sentence. After thinking about me trying to help his rude ass I grabbed my phone off the counter and watched t.v. with Imani. after about 45 minutes of us watching t.v. I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and looked through the peep hole to see that Dre was at my door. I walked away yelling hold on so I can go grab Imani and her things and the papers. Once I put all the stuff in her bags I grab her hand and walked her to the door and opened it.

"Daddy !"

"Hey, baby girl are you ready."

"yes." she turns around and look at me. "Brittany will I see you again?"

"Of course you will sweety." I reply back to her while giving her a hug.

"All of the papers are in her bag." I tell Dre.

"Look Brittany I ap-"

"It's whatever Dre take care." and I close the door with that being said.

3 MONTHS LATER
~Dre's P.O.V.
It's been 3 months since I've talked to Brittany's little fine ass. I've tried texting her and calling her but gave up after about a month. taking care of Imani has been hard, especially with my profession and not having anyone to watch her. Right now I'm leaving the mall With Imani.

"Daddy ! Can we get some icecream please."

"Sure we can babygirl." I tell her while looking at her through the rearview mirror in her carseat.

Once I pulled into a Peking spot I grabbed my phone and wallet putting them into my bag. I pick Imani up and lock the door while holding her and walking to the icecream place. I put her down once we get to the side walk.

Brittany's P.O.V.
As I was hold Jacob my two year old nephew going to get ice cream i hear my name being called. I looked and see a little girl run towards me with a man yelling behind her. once she started hugging my leg I seen it was Imani.

"Hi Brittany. I missed you."

"I've missed you too hunny."

"Ummmm, hey Brittany."

"Dre."

"Look I really do apologize for what I said. I was out of line and wrong. I was disrespectful ma. and I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology Dre."

He smiles showing his dimples. he hugs me but I couldn't hug him back due to the way I was holding Jacob. We all went into the ice cream parlor get icecream get ice cream and sit at a table.

"So, who is this little fella."

"My nephew jacob." I tell him while feeding jacob icecream.

"He a handsome fella, but I think our kids would be cuter."

"Haha, and who said we were having kids."

"You know, you want my babies."

"Do I really?" I say with a smirk making my right dimple show

"Don't front but I'll be daddy soon." he whispers in my ear then play with Imani.

----------------------------------------------
This is a short update until I will update again. I'm not giving a specific date cause a lot of family things have been going on.
AND TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I DONT UPDATE BECAUSE I DONT REALLY GET VOTES OR COMMENTS. SO I WILL start giving you guys an amount of votes and comments that you have to reach before I'll update starting next chapter.

Last but not least shoutout to @Briaa17 for commenting on the last chapter she's the reason for this update.

Dre, Brittany, Ashley, and Imani are in the picture above or next to and Jacob will be posted in the next chapter

----------------------------------------------
Twitter > KieraRainey
Instagram> kiera__rnee (2 underscores)
Snapchat> kiera_rnee (1 underscore)

ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS ARE NOT TO BE COMBINED INTO MY WATTPAD THINGS. SO QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING ELSE CONTAINING WATTPAD ASK ME THROUGH MESSAGE OR ON MY WALL ON WATTPAD ONLY

enough with my rants though bye until next time