Prologue

Prologue:

I can't believe my eyes, can't believe what I'm seeing

What, what a surprise, I can't I can't I can't believe it

You used to be so many colors to me

Now when I look at you all I see is clear.

And nothing else in this world mattered to me

Just as long as I had you near.

I step right out the highest building thinking I could walk the sky

Tell me that and now I believe.

But this will be the last time you made me cry

'Cause this ain't nothing but a small screen, yeah

A ghost, you're nothing but a ghost to me

A ghost, and you don't exist no more.

You're nothing but a ghost to me

A ghost, and you don't exist no more.

See, you used to be my dream, now all you do is haunt me

Go, go, go.

Go, go, go.

I hit my alarm looking over to see him sleep. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I just watched him sleep with little snores filling the room. He's so cute only if we didn't have to go through all the stuff we went through to get us at this point in life. I got up went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, and turnt on the shower. As I seen the steam start to fill the bathroom, I'm taking off my clothes. As I stepped in the shower I just instantly felt relaxed. As the hot drops hit my skin, it stung but felt so good. I grabbed my towel and put shea butter dove body wash and began to wash my body. A couple washes later I get out wrap my towel and walk into the bedroom.

"Goodmorning beautiful." , I heard his semi deep but soft voice. "Goodmorning baby" I replied while kissing him before walking inside the closet. I walked out in some denim blue jeans, white tank top, brown leather jacket, and my chestnut uggs.

I went downstairs to see my twins sitting there. "Goodmorning boys." I told them pouring myself some orange juice. "Goodmorning mom." I heard them say in sequence. A couple minutes later I look up to see my twins and my husband looking at me. "Oh , you guys ready." I asked looking up from my phone. "yeah." I heard my kids say.

About 30 minutes later we pull up to the doctors, get out and wait in the waiting room."Ms.Smith the doctor is waiting for you. I get up nervously while grabbing his hand. Leaving my kids in the waiting room we walk in to the doctors office. 20 minutes later.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT."

Before we go any further let me explain how we got here and who I am.

A COUPLE YEARS BEFORE