Ch.5 Offenderman/ he's back

Y/n:

I started to wake up, and the first thing I see is Offendy, smiling at me-

Au P.O.V: 
stop!! stop this now!! I already don't like this already, nope nope not doing this!! awww come on Author-senpai, why not? Offender!! how did you get here, you're supposed to be inactive just like Y/n!! and don't you dare call me Senpai! fine, also you're the author here, you put me in here. write write, of course, I did. you still haven't given me an answer author-chan yeah, it's because I'm not having poor 6-year-old Y/n with a sexual creature like you Offended, tho that is my name, still offended don't care, what's so ever come on, at least let me make her some Roses shaped pancakes? fine, I guess it's not that harmful, also don't call me chan either!! you don't know my age so I'm most likely older then chu!! really. Author-chan you're the one who's making me say stuff, you know yourself, so that means I know your not over 3000 years old, making me, having the privilege of calling you chan  (woo!! I love breaking the fourth wall) also don't put parentheses and think I don't know there, there (dang it)....f-fine! you can call me chan,.....just let me do my work now!

Y/n P.O.V:

Offender made me pancakes that look like a rose

Au P.O.V:
there happy? not exactly. well too bad specifically how I should write it. well can't you just edit it an- no, and that's final, now, since I've been writing this whole thing, Offender be gone!!                         ahhh, piece and quiet, now to finish this story, hmm, I guess I could- wait, I'm not telling you, readers, what's going to happen, well then again it's in the title, eh oh well, lets get back to the story, or, what's left of it I guess.

It has been a few days since Slendy had left, I had so much fun with his brothers, I played hide n' seek with Splendy, I got to help Trendy with his new 'fashion line' as he calls it and as for Offender, I guess I got to know him a little more. today nobody really did anything, we're just watching T.V, until the doors open, and there was Slendy "hello everyone" I ran up to him and hugged him, well, his legs since he's really tall, but soon he picked me up "I miss you dad" I then covered my mouth right when I said that, slender looked surprised, well from what I can tell he did, I looked to see the others having the expression I looked back at Slendy he looked at me and he had a smile formed somehow "...yes, I guess I am your dad now" I smiled and I hugged Slend- I mean dad more " and I guess that means we're her uncles then" Splendy said I turn my head around and I saw all of then smiling, I guess it's going to be nice living here. 

Au P.O.V:
There perfect ending, and it's not, well, I guess Offendy-ish, bye bye creepypasta/murderers!!! *waves goodbye then disappears*  (this is not the ending of course, just wanted to do that)