→20 Years←

♠YOUR P.O.V

"Checkmate."

That was the word I said when I knew I won Chess.

Athena and I was playing Chess in my room while Catty was still snoring from her deep sleep. The three of us was so bored.

I mean, who wouldn't be bored?!? I have read all the books on the royal library. I have also read all the books on Asgard's city library.

Catty has been practicing on the training room each and every day, which is why she's snoring right now.

Athena has done every duty that she could do. Protect the palace, practice in the training room w/ Catty, and everything else.

And the thing is, we haven't been able try out new things. All we do is repeat the everyday routine. BORING!

It has also been a long time since we have seen our fiances. We miss them dearly. We are worried, but we know that they can handle themselves.

I wish they had computers here on Asgard so that I could watch Sherlock right now. Who knows? Maybe season 5 is out right now. We have been on Asgard for a very LONG time.

"Bored!" I said while sinking further in my chair. "Y/n, why don't we ask Heimdall to transport us to Midgard? In that way, we could surprise Our Fiances!" Athena said jumping out of her chair and grinning.

My eyebrows raised. "Athena, I would love that idea but... don't you think that's against the rules?" I asked.

Athena nodded with a smirk. I placed my hands in my eyes and rubbed it. (Like the GIF above↑↑↑)

"It's not if we ask permission from Frigga and Odin." I said with a smile in the sudden realization. Athena nodded and Catty grinned. "Then what are we waiting for?" Athena asked.

I crossed my arms and made a duck-face. I pointed to Catty who was now drooling. We both laughed. "Catty, Catty? Catty wake up." I said while shaking her softly.

"Wha— what? Y/n, I'll clean the dishes later." She murmured. I giggled. Athena smirked, she walked closer to Athena and coughed a bit.

"CATTY WAKE UP!" Athena yelled. Catty jumped of the chair and said, "What's happening?!?" My eyes widened in the sudden action. She looked at me and said, "What? It was the only way!"

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled. "Come on Catty. Wipe that saliva out of your mouth." Athena said and walked out.

Catty and I followed from behind. "Where are we going?" Catty asked while wiping her saliva off. "We're going to ask Odin and Frigga if we could go to Earth." I replied.

~°~Time Skip brought to you by Odin singing Hello by Adele ~°~

"King Odin, Queen Frigga, may we ask you a question?" Athena asked, the three of us kneeling in the process. "Go ahead." Odin said.

The three of us stood up and I inhaled deeply. "Can we go to Midgard? For... A vacation?" I asked sheepishly. Frigga smiled while Odin smirked.

"I knew you would ask one day. Of course you can. Being my favorite little warriors. I will let you. But, only for a month." Odin said and smiled.

"Thank you so much my king!" Catty said. Odin nodded and the three of us ran straight to our rooms to change our outfits.

"Glitch." I thought.

My warrior outfit slowly changed to my old clothes which was a black skinny jeans and a black shirt. It has a green jacket and a yellow shoes.

When I came out of my room, I saw Athena in a blue jeans and white shirt paired with a red jacket and shoes.

Catty, on the other hand, was wearing brown shorts and white mid-rif. Her jacket was hanging on her waist and she was wearing brown shoes.

"So, you guys ready?" I asked. They both nodded. The three of us ran out of the castle. Once we reached the entrance of the rainbow bridge, We all looked at each other and nodded.

"In the count of three. 1..2...3!!!" Catty said and the three of us ran. "This is amazing!" Athena said. "I know!" I replied while Catty just nodded with a smile on her face.

When we reached the tip of the rainbow bridge, we all inhaled deeply. We walked in and saw Heimdall waiting for us.

"So, Midgard." Heimdall suddenly said. The three of us looked at him confused. "Uh... Yes. We're going to Midgard." Catty said with a tint of confusion in her voice.

"You may regret going there." He said. "What will?" I asked, sudden curiosity came into me. He just went silent. "Just be careful. Come to me or Call me when you need someone to talk to." He said and I nodded, while Catty and Athena remained confused.

Heimdall opened the portal to Midgard. Catty and Athena first entered. I smiled at Heimdall and waved goodbye before entering too.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by the rainbow bridge from Mario Cart ~°~

Soon enough, we arrived at a very silent place. We we're covered with grey walls. "Guys, i think we're in a Building or something." I said.

"Yea. How about we walk around so we can see where we can find the exit?" She said. Catty and I nodded.

          ♥ATHENA'S P.O.V♥

The three of us started walking, until we saw stairs. We went to the stairs and started to walk downwards.

We arrived at the edge of the stairs and saw a door. It was a very HUGE door. But something.... smelled tasty.

Now I understand what this place is.

"Food factory." I said. "I'm sorry?" Catty said. "I said we're in a food factory. Don't you smell the aroma of the food?" I said.

Y/n and Catty started sniffing. "Oh yea! It does smell tasty! But... we should get out, before I eat all those tasty foods." Catty said. Y/n nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

The three of us giggled and started to walk to the door. When we opened it. We were blinded by a light.

We walked out of the building and shocked at what we saw.

It was noisy. There was so many buildings. Cars were beeping because of the traffic.

There is only one place we could be.

...

New York

Hello Everyvadey! How are you guys? Hope you liked this first chapter on this sequel. Please leave a vote below and share your thoughts on the comments too! See you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzz.