Chapter 6 - Graduation

Tzuyu p.o.v 

I don't know if I should accept him or not . I guess I still need some time .But my heart keep beating so fast every time he's around . 

The next day , Mingyu just act the same like he always do . That's weird , shouldn't he be nervous because I am . I think he did that because he don't want to make me feels uncomfortable .

Every day pass day by day until until the season of winter welcomed us in February . This is the month of Korean High School graduation week . 

That day everyone were given the seat of honors on the main floor . The students will be called and get their certificate and some were given flowers as a gift .

In the end of the event , everyone will takes photo with friends since this is the last day of school . I'm still sitting at my seats then Jungyeon run to me and give me a hug . She must be really happy that school ended . 

She keeps asking me random question ."Yah what you gonna do after this?"she asked me . "Me? I'm just going to do part-time job " I answered . "Boring .. well for me I'm going to date someone "she added . "Woah who is this lucky boy?" I ask . "My future husband of course !" Her answered just make me cringed . "Hwaiting ! " I said . "Anneyeonggg !!"Hoshi and Mingyu comes and breaks our conversation .

Mingyu p.o.v

"Anneyeong!!" I said and waving my hand "What are you doing here ?you punk " Jungyeon said . "What ?! PUNK? "Hoshi said raised his tone . They start to hit each other "Eyy! ey !ey ! Let's take some picture together "I stop them from fighting and grab out my camera . 

We start taking some group picture . Firstly , we start from a neat picture to a mess up picture . It's because Jungyeon and Hoshi start fighting in the picture . 

"Yah Hoshi! Can't you take it properly ?" Jungyeon start scolding Hoshi . "Ahh Whyyy ?! I think It's beautiful" Hoshi denying . " Can't you see my eyes are close ! " Jungyeon said . Tzuyu and I just standing beside them and laughing together .

"Ohh should we take a photo of you two together ?" Hoshi said and give me a weird smiley eyes . "Erm--" Tzuyu mumbling and I cut her ."Make sure It's a nice one " I said and grab Tzuyu wrist .

We are awkwardly standing straight and aren't doing any pose . "Ah ! Come one ! Make a heart !" Jungyeon said . I'm doing a half of a heart using my hand while Tzuyu hesitate make the other half . "Woah ! looks good" Hoshi said . 

That night ...

I kept looking at some of the graduation 's photo . Scroll one by one . I can't believe school comes to an end . "Mingyu-yah!! dinner is ready !!" My mom calling me from downstairs .  "Mingyu-yah .. Mingyu-yahhhhh!!" She keep calling even though I'm on my way . " Ah... Omma you don't have to shout! " I said . "Dinner is ready " My mom said again and giving me a big smile . " I know -_-" I said . 

We are having our dinner together ." You had graduate from high school , you still remember the promise you made with your father right?" My mom ask . " How would I forget ? It has been bothering in my mind " I answered . 

-------------------------------------

What is the promise that Mingyu made with his father?