Chapter 1 - Gift

Tzuyu p.o.v 

Ringgg!!!

The school bell rang ,it's time to go home. I open my locker and saw a box that beautifully wrapped .Then Jungyeon who just arrived at my class saw it " ah again?" she say . We both look at each other and end up sigh .

"Did he knows that you already have a boyfriend?" She ask while eating her precious sausage. "I was going to tell him but I kept on forgetting " I say while holding the box .

"Yah look what's inside " she says while pointing at the box with her sausage. I open it , it's a box full of chocolates .

"Wah I love chocolate ^^" she says with her eyes widened . "Here you go have some " i say and past her some chocolate . She just eat it straight into her mouth .

"Yum peanut butter flavor " she says  . "I don't think I can eat it " I say . "Ah i forgot you allergic to peanut " she added. " Here you can have them " I say and give her the box .

We're  at the school corridor on the way to go home and saw Mingyu . " Anneyeong! " he says . I wave my hands at him but Jungyeon just lazily wave her hand like she doesn't really want to . 

" Did you got my present ? " he say and searching for the present . "Mian I gave it to Jungyeon because I'm allergic to peanut " I say while jungyeon nod and pretending to make a sad face . 

"Gumawo! Mingyu-yah I will enjoy it well . See you tomorrow!" She says ,wraps her arms around my neck and force me to go . "Yah wai--" I say and about to wave my hand at him .

"Did you saw him when I say I take it , he looks unpleased " Jungyeon say. "Oh really , I didn't realized that " i says while looking around .

"Are you looking for Wonwoo?" She ask . " Eung! I guess he have tuition so he had to go home early " I say pouting .

"Ah that jerk ! How can you guys being in relationships ? You guys have really different life " Jungyeon nagging . "Forget that , let's go eat! " i say and point at the way .

..................................................................

I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short TT^TT

Since it's holiday in my country , I'll write another chapter this week <3 <3 <3 

Please stay tuned for the next chapter ..