Chapter 5 - Confession

Mingyu p.o.v 

I walk to school this morning and coincidentally meet Tzuyu's father . He has the dangerous vibe in him . "Anyeonghaseyo ahjusshi you look very handsome today !" I say . "I'm always handsome ! " he said with a loud tone . 

He give me a weird look . " Ah! I'm not waiting for Tzuyu--" he cuts me . " Tzuyu has went to school just now " 

Tzuyu p.o.v 

*Bus stop * 

I don't know why but I woke up early from usual. Well I don't have anything to do . So , I straight of the bat pack my bags and head off . "Oh the bus have arrived " uhh the bus is packed " Excuse me " a guy coming through. 

Why he so close to me? He's kind of suspicious. I'm just over thinking , today bus is full . Ugh I think his hand keep touching me . What should I do?? I just want to go away from here ! Someone please help me! 

"Oww ! What the--?!?" The guy crying in pain . Someone just hit him with something . "Ahjusshi please take care of your hand " the one who hit him said . The voice is familiar. I turn my back to him . It's Mingyu . My eyes widened and he makes a smiley eyes to me " What ?!?" The pervert guy ask. 

"Do you want me to call the police to help you? " mingyu said . " Erm no thanks ! " The guy quickly ran off out of the bus . 

"Mingyu!!!" I said feeling thankful . "Haha Are you crying?" He teased me . "No! I'm not ! " sobs sobs "It's okay it's okay I'm here " he said and pat my head . You have no idea how fast my heart beats for you . But I'll never let you know .

----------

"Jungyeon-ah!" I saw Jungyeon and waved my hand at her . " Wow your friendship has leveled up! You guys even walk to school together!" She said . " Yah .. " I said and hit her a couple times .

"It's called fate " mingyu said . "What ?! Fate ??hahahahhah " jungyeon said . Are you serious ? What kind of person joking like that 😫 

"Do you see Hoshi around? " mingyu ask to jungyeon. " How would i know?!?" Jungyeon blushing . " I'm just asking and you're blushing " he said . 

"No I'm not !" Jungyeon said . "Ohh.. " mingyu staring at her . "No it's not what you think !"she grab mingyu's shirt "I didn't say anything! " mingyu said . "But i know what you're thinking!! " she added. "Urghhhh! Tzuyu lets go! " she walk past me . " Eung! What for me ! " i chase her . 

--------------

*school ends* 

I saw Mingyu at the basketball court . He is taking a nap with his right hand cover his face from sunlight . "What are you doing here ? " I ask him . " Waiting for this one idiot to come and play basketball with me " He answered . "You mean Hoshi right? He walks home with Jungyeon . "

"Are you concerned?" he ask . "Who..who concern?? I was just asking !" I answered . I has nothing to deal with this guy . Let's just go home . I going to leave him but suddenly he grab my wrist . 

"I love you " he confess to me . After I heard that word, I faced the ground . "As I thought " Mingyu stands up facing me . "I'll wait for you to fall in love with me before I said it again " he said . we had an eye contact for a second and it's become awkward . 

What should I do ?!?! "Arghh hazukashi *in japanese* "Mingyu said and ran as fast as he can because he was embarrassed . I just looking at him, getting father away until becomes a small dot .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for keep waiting for my story ^_^

What do you think about Mingyu confession?

Please vote , share and comment this story .