Connor x Nathan

Before I start I just wanna say it's a modern day AC just to point that out.
__________________________
Connor was grounded.He snuck out of the house again and his father finally found out.Connor was locked in his room while his father was out."This is so unfair!I'm not a child"!Said Connor who was sitting on his bed.There was a knock on his window."GAH"!Connor fell from his bed.It was Nathan at the window."Oh Nathan"...he stood up and opened the window."Hey"~.Said Nathan.He climbed in the room from the window,he was lucky Connor had a tree next to his bedroom window which made it easier to climb in his room."Hi~.Sorry I couldn't see you I'm grounded"....Connor said."It's ok~.I got you something".Nathan help up the bag of stake.Connor gasped."You got me stake from back house stake house"?Nathan nodded."You are an angle"~.Said Connor.They both ate the stake Nathan had brought,Connor couldn't  help but remember the first time he met Nathan.
~Flash back~
Connor was training as usual.
"Connor"!Yelled Ezio.He ran to Connor."Yes Ezio"?He asked.
"Connor,Mikan told me that we have a new assassin!But him,Mikan,Shay and Altair are stuck in a hole.I'm guessing one of your traps"?
Connor blushed and chuckled."Y-Yeah....sorry"~.
"It's ok!But come on let's hurry!Altair said if I help him he'll make me pasta"!
Soon enough Connor and Ezio along with the other assassin's pulled up Shay,Mikan and Altair from the hole,and Tomas."J-J!"Tomas hugged Jacob tightly."Tomas!Please!Not here with the nicknames".Jacob blushed in embarrassment."Ezio...thank you....when we get home I will make you pasta"!Said Altair."Yay"!Ezio hugged Altair and kissed his cheek.
"Shay are you ok!?Are you hurt"?!Arno asked worried."I'm fine,don't worry".
"Ahem!A little help"!Yelled Nathan still in the hole.Connor leaned in the hole holding his hand out."Grab my hand"!Nathan took Connor's hand and Connor pulled him up."God he's heavy".Connor thought.He then finally pulled him up and when he saw Nathan he was completely love struck.
Nathan was one hottie.He had baby blue eyes,long brown hair with a red streak in his hair,dark skin like Connors and a scar on his lip.He was wearing a tank top,he had muscular arms,on his right hand he was wearing a hidden blade,he had a tattoo going from behind his back down to his right arm,he was wearing a short red jacket with no sleeves,brown pants with a yellow bandaid rapped around them.And he had a body like...WOOH!
Connor blushed hard,he felt like someone just shot him with an arrow in his heart.(pun intended to Connor and his arrows)"H-hi"...Connor finally managed to say it."Hi~.I'm Nathan"~.Nathan said and held out his hand,Connor took it and shook it."N-Nice to meet you"~....
"Nice to meet you too~.Thanks for helping me out"~.He said.
"N-No problem...O-oh I'm Connor by the way"...
"Nice to meet you"~.Nathan said.
After that Connor went home.
"DAD!GRANDPA"!He yelled.
"Yes Connor what is it"?Asked Haytham.
"Hhhmm....your red in the face.Did something happen"?Asked Edward.
"Dad....grandpa....I....I think I'm gay"...Connor said blushing hard.
Haytham's jaw dropped and he dropped his tea cup while Edward fainted.
The three of them sat down and talked,Connor said how he felt about Nathan and his dad and grandpa helped him out.
Few days later.Connor asked Nathan if he wanted to hang out which Nathan excepted.At the moment Connor and Nathan where walking threw the park.The sun was starting to set,they spent the hole day together talking about there families and telling each other stories.
"This is nice"~.Said Nathan.
"Y-yeah"...Connor replied.
"Connor I have to say it's really fun to hang out with you~.I mean I thought you wouldn't wanna hang out with me"~.Nathan chucked.
"W-why"?Connor asked.
"Well I'm not that fun to hang out with,I'm a bit stupid sometimes and people only wanna hang out with me because I'm a master at guns and that stuff".Nathan sad with sadness in his voice.
"What!?No!Nathan you are awesome!You are so fun to hang out with!And I think you are a very cool and interesting person"!Connor said.
"Really"?Nathan blushed.
"Yes!I mean I won't have a crush on you if you weren't"!Connor realized what he said and covered his mouth.He could feel his face warming up.
Nathan blushed,"Y-You what"?He asked.
"I-I..."Connor stuttered."I love you"....Connor said,he looked down on the ground embarrassed."I'm sorry...you probably hate me n"-Connor was cut off by Nathan kissing him.He was shocked but he kissed back.Nathan pulled away."I love you too~.From the moment I met you"~.
They both shared a passionate kiss once more and they went back to Nathan's house.
~End of flash back~
Connor was laying on his bed staring at the celling."Huh....good times"~.
"What was that"?Nathan said next to Connor leaning on the wall.
"Nothing don't worry"~.Connor said.
"Ok,I have to go".Nathan said standing up.
"Aaaww.....ok".Connor stood up as well.
Nathan went to the window and climbed on the tree his head half way out the window."See you,my little Eagle Scout"~.
Connor blushed at his nick name."See you around Nathan"~.He then gently pressed his soft lips on Nathan's rough pare.Nathan kissed back and soon they both pulled away.
"Bye~.Love you"~.Nathan went down the tree and left.Connor closed the window and laid back down on his bed.After at lest 12 minutes Connor got a text from Nathan.Connor took his phone and read it,he chuckled at the cute text he wrote him.Then they both texted each other until they both fell asleep.

THE END
_______________________
Yay~!Another story finished~.This one is with Connor and my other original character Nathan~.Hope you guys liked it!Bye!