Chapter 1

Jaxx, daddy's little girl, normal 16 year old girl at day. At night everthimg changes, she turns to the most sinister, screewed up, crazy dark-humored person In Gotham, next to her father of course. At school she was a normal girl with hair with a bright green streak going through the front. It was natural, hell it was in her jeans. She wouldbe the normal girl most people didn't take a second glance at, the girll who sits in the back of the room, sometimes sharpining knives or playing cards, yet nobody noticed the girl in the back playing with scissors. That was except for, her best friend, Tim Drake, a..k.a The Boy Wonder a.k.a. Robin. Neither of them knew about their secrets, Tim didn't know that she was the daughter of his adptive father's worst nemisis. Jaxx didn't know that Tim was Robin. So they both had their fair share of secrets

At night, she could hide her life behind white face paint. Jaxxwas on her way "Home", which was a old broken theatre. She passed a man in the street s and he followed her, knowing where she was heading was bad news. The girl was running through the dark allies of Gotham laughing like a maniac. His curiosity peaked as he finally spoke up. "Excuse me? Miss? Where are you going?" His voice was sweer, but hoarse. 

Jaxx kept walking. "Chill, I'm just going to see my house and I'm going to meet my dad down the street"

He stopped. "If dont mind me asking, What is your dad's name'' He stuttered.

Jaxx turned around with a giant smirk on her face. "I wouldn't say name, more of title." Her smirk grew. "The Joker." SHe said just over a whisper. 

The strangers face went white when he heard cackling, not Jaxx's, but worse, her dad cameout to play. Jaxx smiled, "Hi dad."

The man with the messy clown make up came to view. "Hello darling, go change into your night attire, we are going out." He let out a sinister laugh. Jaxx knew just whta that meant, she went to her house and stripped of her school clothes and into her 'night attire',which consisted of a white button down dress shirt, she kept the last two buttons open, a green and purple striped tie loosearound her neck, purple jean shorts down to her knees, Green socks that slid under the shorts, and black and purple converese wich held perple laces.