1.6

{}

raindrop💧 started a private chat with you

raindrop💧:
you love me?

me:
maybe

raindrop💧:
for real?

me:
bro I'm not saying it straight up

raindrop💧:
that's pretty gay if you do

me:
I swear to god

raindrop💧:
no I'm joking obviously

raindrop💧:
I just wanted to tell you

raindrop💧:
I've had a crush on you since forever

raindrop💧:
I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship

raindrop💧:
you're such a great person y/n

raindrop💧:
besides I'm a pussy and I didn't know how you'd react

me:
aww

raindrop💧:
o k a y

raindrop💧:
this is awkward now

raindrop💧:
bye lol

me:
wait nordan

me:
nordan grr

me:
answer please

[ 2 hours later ]

raindrop💧:
hey open up

me:
huh?

raindrop💧:
it's raining

me:
I know

raindrop💧:
open your door I'm going to get wet

me:
wAit

me:
you're ouTSIDE MY HOUSE?

raindrop💧:
just hurry up and open the door please

me:
okay

-

You threw your phone down on your bed and rushed over to the front door. The rain was crashing loudly onto the window, Nordan was probably drenched.
You gently pulled open the door and there he was in all his glory. His hair had water droplets dripping from individual strands. His face was damp and he just stared at you, waiting for you to signal that he could enter.
You moved out the way, creating room for him to slide into the warmth of your house.

"I didn't expect you to be here." You stated, watching the water seep from his clothes onto the hardwood floor.
"I just feel like talking over text is a bit dangerous." He flipped his wet mop away from his face and scanned the room trying to find a bathroom.
You simply nodded and noticed his distress. "I'll get you a towel, just give me a sec." You smiled before disappearing to the bathroom, you grabbed a towel and made your way back to Nordan.

"Thanks." He uttered, immediately taking the towel from your grip and rubbing his hair.
"Yeah..." You watched as he aggressively scrubbed at his head.

"By the way, this whole thing doesn't mean I'm not going to troll the shit out of you." He smiled. "This doesn't make you immune you know."
You raised an eyebrow at him. Nordan threw the towel in your face.
"Where's the bathroom? I need a shower."
"You just had one." You said, your voice muffled by the fabric covering your face.
"Funny."
"I know."

Before you knew it, it was getting late and you'd spent most of the evening eating your favourite pizza and watching some movies on Netflix whilst snuggled up in a blanket.

"I should probably be getting back to the house. It's late." He yawned, removing his arm that had been wrapped around your shoulder.
"You can stay if you want." You softly replied, trying not to yawn.
"No - the guys don't know I'm here." He laughed slightly, looking down at you.
"I'll text them." You pleaded slightly, placing your hand in his forearm.

He thought about it for a second before nodding his head. "Fine."

-

me:
nordo is staying at mine

midget⬇️:
get it nordan

stinky💨:
sex

tomper🦁:
have fun you guys 😉

-

Nordan laughed silently as he looked down at your phone. "Typical."

-

A/N - Okay so I tried out a new style by adding an actual story and not just text. Do you like it? If so I'll add it in further chapters so they aren't as short and there can be more story progression and character development. Thanks for reading I love you all