2.1

tomper🦁:
guys we should film a squad video today

swede🇸🇪:
sounds good I'm down

midget⬇️:
yeah sure

midget⬇️:
I have nothing to film since club penguin got shut down anyway ):

me:
can I come

sloth🐒:
no you're irrelevant

me:
so are you but nobody's complaining

sloth🐒:

me:ever since you've discovered gifs you haven't stopped using them

me:
ever since you've discovered gifs you haven't stopped using them

sloth🐒:
I'm addicted

raindrop💧:
yo lucas don't talk about my girl like that bruh

me:
it's a joke chill

raindrop💧:
just making sure he knows his place

sloth🐒:
sorry

raindrop💧:
dude I'm playing chill

sloth🐒:
yeah I knew that haha

me:
sure thing lucas

cheo🍳:
I'm going out for the night y'all are going to have to order some dinner or something

sloth🐒:
y/n I've changed my mind please come around

midget⬇️:
yes please do

me:
only cause I can cook huh

cheo🍳:
you're not using my kitchen

me:
where else am I meant to cook? the sink?

cheo🍳:
make a campfire out in the garden

me:
whatever I'll be over in a bit

midget⬇️:
yes y/n you legend!!!

-

You left your home and skated to the house since it was only a couple of blocks away. The blazing heat clung onto your skin as you made your way down the street, wearing minimal clothing: a white tank top and some shorts. You had a FaZe hat on your head but it was placed so the visor was facing backwards.
You admired the bright blue sky as you got lost in the music you was listening to - it was a playlist of your favourite songs.

You eventually arrived and walked through the gated community until you arrived at their house. You walked up the cool steps which were shadowed by the floor above. Placing your knuckles firmly on the door, you knocked.

Apex almost instantly greeted you, wearing his trademark plaid pyjama pants and a black t-shirt. He bared his teeth as he grinned widely.
"I'm glad you're here, Cheo just left and-" He started to speak before you interrupted him.
"Nice to see you actually care about me." You faked a smile before walking straight past him with your skateboard under your arm.
Nordan must've heard your voice as he peered his head around the corner and smiled at you.
"y/n!" He said your name, coming closer to you and pulling you into a hug. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and lifted you from the ground.
Apex stared at the pair of you for a couple of seconds before disappearing to somewhere in the house.

"I'm guessing you're all hungry." You rolled your eyes, staring into the direction Apex disappeared to.
"He hasn't eaten all day." He replied, with his hand in your shoulder.
You placed your skateboard down by the door, removed Nordan's hand and made your way to the kitchen.
You peered at the watch that was on your wrist. 6:13pm.

You sighed internally and swiftly searched through the cupboards and fridge for any left over food that they had lying around. Considering they were fully grown men, they didn't act like it - they acted like they had no responsibilities. When did they go food shopping?

You find some fresh vegetables, some chicken and rice. You grabbed a chopping board and started to prepare the meal.
From the corner of your eye, you noticed Apex leaning against the door frame and looking at you.

"You know I do care about you, right?" He said gently, with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Yes. I know." You replied bluntly, cutting up the raw chicken with a sharp blade.

You heard him exhale, irritated by what you had said.
"Can I help you?" He asked, pulling himself from the door frame and walking over to you and waiting for a response.

"I don't need help." You didn't take your eyes off the food you were prepping.
"Please, y/n." You heard the pleading tone in his voice with the underlying guilt of what he had said earlier.

You rolled your eyes.
"I'm pretty sure I saw some cookie mix in the cupboard. You could make some dessert." You replied, lighting the stove.

"You don't need help with that?" He asked, starting to walk over to the cupboard.

"No I don't." You smiled. Apex returned a smile and grabbed the cookie mix and ripped it open, spilling some of the contents on the floor.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath, staring at the mess he had made.
You tried to suppress your laughter but you couldn't contain it and you let out a few giggles.

"It's not funny." He grunted, clearly contradicting himself as he had a huge grin plastered across his face.

"Can I help?" Nordan asked, waltzing into the kitchen and looking at the food you had placed into the frying pan.

"I don't need another pair of hands ruining my food, but thanks for the offer." You jest, stirring and flipping the food.

"I'll just help Apex." He snarled jokingly, leaving your side and going to Apex's aid.
You briefly looked up to see a huge mess all over the counter.

"There's more of it out of the bowl than there actually is inside of it." You stared at the mess in disbelief.

"Mind your own business, y/n. I've got this covered." He waved his hands, looking at the instructions on the back of the packet.

-

An hour passed and you'd finished preparing your meal. Steamed vegetables with chicken and rice. It wasn't anything fancy but it certainly looked delicious.
You served the food into equal portions for everyone, the steam rising from the perfectly cooked food.

Nordan and Apex stared at you as you plated the meal for everyone.
"I think our cookies turned out better." Apex stated, leaning against the counter.

"Is that why they're in the bin? Is it also why the smoke alarm almost went off?" You said with a grin on your face, placing the pan into the sink.

"Whatever." He smiled, picking up his plate and disappearing.