2.9

{private chat}

midget⬇️:
hey I need some advice

me:
on what?

midget⬇️:
uhh

midget⬇️:
some relationship advice

me:
serious?

midget⬇️:
no april fools dude

me:
it's not even april 1st

me:
are you dumb

midget⬇️:
skype call me a second

me:
uh no?

midget⬇️:
just do it you frickin dumbass

=-=

You threw your phone to your side and grabbed the closed laptop from your side and lifted the screen. Hesitantly, you opened your Skype application and hovered the mouse over Apex's username before pressing the call button. As if he were waiting, he answered immediately.

"Hello dumbass." He spoke confidently. Pixels distorted his face as his camera slowly loaded.
"What do you want?" You smirked, his camera now fully loaded and you noticed his distinct surroundings.
"I just wanted to talk about things. Like you and Nordan." He winked at you, raising his shoulders slightly.

You felt your face flush a bright red and you let out an awkward laugh. "What is there to talk about?" You furrowed your brow. "It's kind of a personal question to ask, don't you think?"

Apex paused for a second before he shrugged your questions off, quite literally. "If you don't answer me I'm kicking you from FaZe." He joked, adjusting his position on his chair.
"I'm not even in FaZe you idiot." You spoke, taking a sip of water from the bottle beside you.

"Shouldn't you be focused on your own love-life instead of mine?" You snapped back, teasing him.
This earned an eye roll from him.
"Okay, Y/N. You don't need to be too savage, okay?" He smiled, looking at the screen. An awkward silence soon started to grow, leaving the pair of you wondering what to say to get the conversation started again. Before you said anything, you received a text.

raindrop💧: keep him distracted, prank incoming ❗️

You smiled at your phone screen which caused Apex to question it, of course.
"Your boyfriend messaging you?" He smirked. You didn't want to ruin Nordan's plan so you lied.
"No, it was just my friend." You kept a straight face which seemed to convince him. He nodded slightly and started typing on his keyboard.

Suddenly, you heard the door burst open and a pair of laughter from behind his webcam's field of view.
Apex quickly shot up and started shouting, then you noticed the nerf bullets firing past him. Some hitting, some missing.

"Stop! Stop it!" Apex kept shouting, shielding his face with his arms. Jakob's distinct laughter could be heard which accompanied Nordan's.

"Shoutout to Y/N!" Jakob laughed, heading over to he monitor and putting his thumbs up.
Nordan appeared beside him and did the same, but before he disappeared off the screen, he shot you a quick wink.

It's so typical of him.