1:My Life

Gumball was just a troublemaker and care his family.He life was fun and help people but the day a thing go wrong.

Gumball:Hmmm just the another day.

Gumball walk to school hallway and soon Tina come in and ran into him.

Tina:Well well well look like i have hair ball.

Gumball:Tina go away !

Tina:Aright i will go away but not will hurt you first !

Tina dash into Gumball.Gumball dodge and run away from T-rex.Soon he ran the Nerd science with holding the look like the rocket.Gumball never look in from because his somehow hit Nerd and drop the rocket the blast off.Rocket just hit into Principal often and explsode.Soon often was on fire but lucky bronw not in that.

2 Hours Later

Principal Bronw:GUMBALL WATTERSON YOU ARE IN THE MOST TROUBLEMAKER I HAVE IN SCHOOL AND I CALLED YOU MOM RIGHT NOW !

Gumball:But Bronw is not me,Is was Tina.

Tina:Lie i saw you rush the boy and drop the rocket and light it up.

Principal:Gumball now you are big trouble.

Gumball:B-b-but-.

Principal:NO BUT(T)!!

After School He mom was angry like rage bear.

Nicole:I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DESTORY OFTEN AND LOSE THE MONEY I HAVE!!!

Gumball:B-b-but m-mon is wa-

Nicole:*Slap Gumball face* NO YOU ARE MOST TROUBLEMAKER I HAVE AND YOUR GROUNDED FOR 1 YEAR (Ouch) ,NOW GO YOUR ROOM !!!

Gumball was hurt by slap because his mom rage,He run to room and jump to bed and cry hard.

1 Hours Later

Nicole:GUMBALL!!

Gumball was wake up from mom.He think his mom was going to forgive him for trouble and slap.So he walk to statle but that........

Conting in part 2