4:Where Are You ?

Gumball though something.........Where his family(expact Nicole).

Back one week..

Richard just drive to school to pick up kids.He was in his mom house because his come for money(After all he is not have job.)Soon arrive at school he saw kids but Gumball not there.Richard though he was in toilet room and later again but Somehow he saw kids was angry.

The kids walk to car and sit down.Richard asked there.

Richard:Hey kid where Gumball ?

Darwin:NO, HE IS IN BIG TROUBLE AND OUR MOM JUST CAME HERE AND BRING HIM HOUSE AND I GUESS HE GRT SLAP IN BUTT OR GROUNDED FOR GAME !

Richard:Oooowww Hold on did Gumball just do trouble again ?

Anais:Yes he did by rush the boy and light it up rocket and BOOM, Fire in the often.

Richard:Wellll i think he learn lesson for not be stupid or trouble,But after he done grounded i bring him to pizza.(I like Richard he not like other but he tried to be best father.)

Soon arrive home.Richard and siblings walk to home,open door and saw there mom.Nicole was crying because Gumball in jail.Richard asked.

Richard:Honey what wrong !?

Nicole:I-i-i.

Siblings:Mom please talk us what wrong.

Nicole:I-i give Gumball to Cop and now he in jail for Three mouth.

Richard and siblings can't believe they mother who take Gumball a way to cop and now in jail.

Richard:WHY YOU LET OUR SON IN JAIL,HE TO YOUNG FOR JAIL.WHAT WILL HAPPENED TO HIM BECAUSE THERE WILL BE RAPE OR KILLER.ARE YOU (Deez) NUT !!!

Nicole:I HAVE TO,GUMBALL IS TROUBLEMAKER.LOOK WE WILL GO TO JAIL IN 2 WEEKS ALRIGHT.

Richard:Fine but this anyhow....Is your fault.

Richard walk to his room and close hard door.Siblings ran into they room and cry because Gumball was in jail for get rape or be kill.Nicole now was worst mother because she give her son to cop and close the door in his face.She look the photo was Gumball with his shirt and cry because did't not like clown in from camera.

She look the photo was Gumball with his shirt and cry because did't not like clown in from camera

Nicole now hope her son to be safe from rape and killer. What will be happened.