3:Hell-O White Room.

Gumball in Cop car to send his in jail.

2 Hours Later

Gumball walk to Hall with saw the prisoners look at kid doing here.

Prisoners 1:Hey kid what are you here ? For kill or rape

Prisoner 2:No man i think he get kill by someone.

Prisoner 3:Or thief Girl pantie.

Gumball just ignore they but soon.

?: You, are you Gumball Watterson.

Gumball: Yes

?:Kid i can tell you are trouble so i have no choose but to put you in the White room.

Prisoners was shock and fear beacuse he say white room.Lucky Gumball know what is the White Room.

Gumball:N-n-no i don't want white room please anything but not the white room !

?:Boy i going to give in jail room or you want to in white room for week and you free but in one condition you need to survive in one week for punishments if you want to free from jail.

Gumball fear and scary his have no choose but his need to get out in jaill because he going to get rape or kill.

Gumball:Fine.... I want to go in white room..

?:Ok but you have to sight in this paper.

Gumball sight the paper

?:Alright guard take the kid in white room.

Guard grab Gumball and want to white room.

One Weeks Later..........

Is been one week for get hit,pain,cry, and scream from his memory.

Gumball lost blue eyes from cry a lot. now his have gray eyes. (Like ruby)

It soon he walk out the white room and man look at his and say congratulation kid.

?:Now you done i guess is mean you get out jaill now.

Gumball:I know but i think i need to get out hometown for now.

?:I see because your Mother kick out for you,well i guess i need this bag too.

The man give gumball a bag,inside the bag was foods,bottle waters,Map,phone and sleeping bag.

Gumball:What are you giving to me?

?:Because sometime you need to move along and change life.

The man walk to his often and ask gurad to give black shirt and dark blue jean puls the hat say "I not a guy you looking for." (I know is dume)

Gumball want the shrit,jean and hat.Soon he walk to door and open.He eyes was hurt from the sun because he never come out for week.Now he going to road for out his hometown.