Castiel x Sick! Reader

This is for CassyDove sorry it's late fam

"Please let me go. I'm fine it's nothing but a small cough." I was pleading for Sam and Dean to take me on the hunt. They found the vamp nest and I wanted to go. I haven't been to one in a few months.
"(Y/N) you're staying here. You're as sick as a dog and it's not just a cough. You're burning up and you sound like a smoker." Sam put the back of his hand onto my forehead. "Say here. Cas will be here in a minute with the soup and meds." Dean ruffled my hair.
The Winchesters left. I sighed and plopped onto the couch. It was a stupid move because it ended up making my head hurt even more. I felt horrible and nothing was going to help.
I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up Castiel was watching tv. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. A loud and nasty cough then came out of my throught.  It hurt so bad. Cas then looked over at me.
"(Y/N) are you okay?" He got up and walked over to me. I went to go speak but my throat hurt so bad that the only noise I made was a low growl.
He went to touch my forehead but then stopped because he didn't have his grace. He looked at me and sighed. 
"I'll get you some soup and asprin." He left me on the couch. A couple  minutes he came back with some chicken noodle soup and a couple pills. He sat them down on the coffee table and went back to the kitchen. He then waddled back with a glass of water.
"Here you go." He looked at me like a little puppy. He was so adorable. I nodded and took the water. When I was done eating Cas sat by me and put on (your fave movie). I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.
Castiel's POV
(Y/N) had fallen asleep on my shouler. She was so cute when she sleeped. I smiled and kissed her forehead. It wasn't that hot anymore.
"I love you." I whispered. I watched her as a small smiled formed on her lips.

A/N:OOOOOO GUUURRRL THIS IS BAD. Omg. This is I can't even this isn't my best but oh well. So peeps if you have any requests just tell me. I live taking them from you. ^^