Chapter 5

-Chiron's POV-

I stood there, dazed. Three of the fifteen Great Beasts had already been summoned. Annabeth had Ninani. Percy had Tellun. Leo had Dinesh. An ironic thing to happen. We only had enpough Nectar to supply for 5 people, because Kelp Head and Firecrackers gulped down 3 bottles each. How, I don't know. When I offered my condolences to Quinn, he just waved his hand and saw this as more of an annoyance than a problem.

"Nah, I'm good. My wand can produce some Nectar, but the invocation takes 5 minutes to chant. I'll do it later, but my guess is that Clarisse is going to summon Cabaro. The Poophead."

***

"Chiron?" A voice took me out of my thoughts. "There you are. We've been calling your name since three minutes ago." I shook my head.

"So. Back to topic. Who's your godly parent?"

Quinn sighed. "Hermes. Athena. Poseidon. Dionysus."

Dionysus stared at him. "I do not remember siring you, Quill Question. Tell me, how are you my son?"

Quinn sighed. "First, it's Quinn Qiu, not Quill Question. Secondly, I'm actually your grandson. You do remember siring Arthur Trent, no? I'm his 'secret' son. He... Well, he passed on DNA to me. How he did that, I have NO IDEA."

 Dionysus sighed. "Okay, Kwikspell Qui-"

"IT'S QUINN QIU! QUINN QIU! Imperio! QUINN QIU! QUIN-"

I put a hand on Quinn's shoulder, clamping his mouth with his other hand. "Dionysus gets it. I think you accidentally muttered an obeying spell on him."

"Oh, it wasn't an accident, Sir Chiron. I just felt like doing it. He, just like Father, never obeys. I'll release him now." I sighed. "I have no  idea how a simple Unforgivable Curse works on the dude."

"Well, I won't be arguing with that. Now, lets get you to the Poseidon cabin, because he was the one that claimed you first. Come on! You're slow!" Quinn leapt to his feet and raised an eyebrow.

"Am I slow? Chiron, how 'bout we race to the hearth. First one there gets to dare the other person to doing whatever they want!" Quinn had a wicked gleam in his eyes. I gulped.

"Well, I suppose I can never turn down a simple challenge like this. 3, 2, 1, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Quinn raced off. I caught up to him very quickly and grinned. "This is all you've got? I'll show you fast!" 

And then I raced off.

Once I got to the hearth, I got a surprise. Quinn was waiting there for me, tapping his foot. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Really?"

As much as I didn't want to admit it, it was true.

I was beaten by a puny Demigod.

Eh, makes sense. He's a demigod, a Tomas (1/12), a Half-Blood Wizard, and one of the Marked. A big package.

Alarms sounded. Every head turned towards the hill. And guess what we saw?

Monsters. An army of about 2000.

With Typhon as the leader.

Question of the Chapter: What animal did Percy Jackson rename in the book "The Titan's Curse?"

***

So there you go! The first 5 chapters and the Prologue published. And pulled off a Rick and left y'all off with a Cliffie. :D

~JumpyJed711