Part 21

"Well that was that" Raph said as he drove back to her home as she nodded as one hand touched her stomach while the other was holding an envelope for some reason making him smile at her, as he parked the car he smiled at her as he then got out to go towards her side to help her out and walked her inside to her then her room making her smile as he helped her get around and changed before getting to bed "Stay for the night, please" she said making him smile at her as he moved to get into the bed with her for the night making her smile as she moved closer to him before going to sleep making him smile as he held her close to him, he couldn't stop and think about all of this as he turned over quickly towards the envelope she had set down making him smile at what was inside of it before he turned back to Jas and went to sleep with her still close to him for the rest of the night as Jas slowly moved slightly closer to him to keep warm as best she could at the moment thanks to him as he had higher body heat then a normal mutant turtle.

When morning came he woke up to an empty bed and a mind full of panic as he sprang out of the bed to start looking for Jas around the house only to hear her light singing in the shower making him go in, he was listening to her singing as she then stared at him with a soft smile making him strip to then join her in the shower making her giggle as a result "Sorry, got a call and I didn't want to wake you so when I was done I went for a shower" she explained as his mouth was occupied with her neck making her moan out in pleasure as a result while her legs parted slowly from the sensation he was giving her at the moment, there was going to be a time where they had to get cleaned but now it was the time for them to have a bit of pleasure before they need to get out and start the day making Jas hold onto Raph as he moved deep inside of her just to her request making him smile as he made her look at him sometimes to kiss her gently "Ma? That you? The others just got here saying they need to tell ya something" Rebel explained making her sigh "Alright, i'll be down soon" she replied as he walked away.

When she saw they were all there after she came down fully dressed with her hair tied into a bun thanks to Raph as he placed a hair pin he got her with Raph right behind her she was confused about what was going on at the moment as she felt worry creeping in on her, as Raph sat down he could tell that they had something on there minds but that wasn't very serious making him wonder what it was "M.C told us you got a scan and we wanted to know. If it was a boy or girl?" Liz asked making Jas look a bit surprised at what she was asked now of all times "We got back late at night an just woke with a shower an ya wanna know the morning we wake up the gender of the kid?" Raph asked making Rebel snicker as M.C chuckle while Leo sighed as he knew this would happen the morning they wake up, the girls then decided to quickly move to the kitchen to make breakfast while the two boys went to put some things away while M.C went to answer the phone as Rebel checked in on the girls while Leo stayed with the two "They heard from M.C and came over to know, I had no idea they would come in this early to know, if I did I would have told them to come back another time in the week or something" he explain making them both nod as he went to Rebel.

When ever one of the kids felt bad Jas could feel because of her family blood making it hard for her to not stay away from them and just go back to what she was doing at the moment making her end up going to help them, one time after she adopted the four boys Ghost had the habit of staying close to Jas at all times, M.C would go around and ask Jas what something was either he pointed or held in his hands, Swift would go around talk but never listen to Jas when something had to be done and as for Rebel he stayed away from her, never spoke when she was around and would never do what she wants, one time when he thought she wasn't there he told his brother's that he was going to runaway and he wanted to know who wants to go with him, Ghost was against it and so was Swift who liked Jas but M.C wanted Rebel so he decided to follow making Jas feel bad that she was making some of them want to leave as that very rainy night the two left leaving it to Ghost and Swift to get Jas and tell her, filled with worry she ran out in her pajama and silk robe to find them and with the rain it was hard to see until she hear M.C's screaming making her run to an alley as M.C was being carried by force and Rebel was unconscious with an injury to his eye making her see red as she went to attack those who were taking them.

When she had brought them back she had gone in and passed out from the rain and cold making Swift and Ghost work together to get her dry and to bed before taking care of there brother's who they were mad at for what they did that the moment they were awake the two yelled at them and told them what they had caused to Jas, since then M.C mostly watched over her for anything and Rebel would take care of almost everything around the house to keep her healthy and safe at all times "Ma? Something wrong?" Rebel asked making her shake her head as the gang had left and decided to come back on Friday where they would all be good and be free from anything "That envelope special?" he then asked making her nod as she opened it to show to Rebel "It's the sonogram of the twins i'm holding" she said making Rebel's eyes widen as Leo moved to have a better look while M.C was now almost going to fall down to the floor as he look to be in pain about something making them all run over to him but Jas "Ruby just dumped me for some other guy" he said making Jas hold him close to her chest as he cried.