Part 5

She was in a huge panic now, Leo was seen by his brothers and might have seen the kids and know what they look like meaning that it was only a matter of time before they start searching for where they live and discover it was her this whole time who had him with her now "Alright we need to just........find a way to...........make them leave you...........I DON'T KNOW I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!!" she yelled as she fell to her knees after pacing around thinking of what to do only to come completely black from it all right now making the others all go to her side to try and help her calm down right now. Leo was now scared of this right now for they told him she would end up in this sort of state when something really bad happens but he didn't know it would be this bad, Rebel came over and held him in his arms as they snuggled a little while the others did there best to calm her down from her panic and almost panic attack right now "Come on" Rebel said as he lifts Leo into his arms bridal style up to his own room, it was painted black with some red like some of the furniture around the room being placed on the bed that was the same size as his own "I'm worried" he simply whispered as Reb made designs on his shell to calm him down a little "Don' worry, ma get's like tha' a few times but get's over them later on" he explained as they cuddle.

When Leo woke up in Rebel's arms he knew he slept there the whole night as he stared at the turtle while he slept, he blushed when he realized he was being a little perverted with doing so right now making him look away and try to leave but he was pulled back as Reb opened his two different colored eyes with a smirk "Stay a little longer" he simply said before kissing Leo's nose making him flush from simply that for he was never done something like that really and yet he liked it. But the feeling of Jas still in that panic state made him stop and get out of the room to find her in her room sleeping making him crawl inside the covers to be held by her right now as he needed something to make him know that she was alright now and that it was going to be like that for now, to his luck the second he cuddled up to her she started to open her dark brown eyes making him simply smile at her as she started to sit up before walking out the room to get something for all of them to eat right now.

As they got a few things pulled out the others almost came running in as they started to get there things ready as she realised that it was a school day meaning that Leo needs to get going soon for his first day of school, she turned to him as he understood and got back to his room before coming back down a few minutes later wearing his usual clothing but with some bags with hos things for school meaning he was going to be just fine today making her smile as they all ate, got dressed, looked to make sure they had everything before leaving the house for school making her smile a fake smile before starting to look sad as tears started to stream down her face. She always hated it when she had to let them go to school but when they were gone she could only cry for the first few days inside her home before making herself calm down and tell herself it was bond to happen at some point and she just needed to let it be, she got up as she then herd the door bell ring making her walk over to the door after wiping the tears away before looking at herself in the mirror to nod as even she could no longer see the tears as she opened the door to the three turtle brothers who smiled at her before looking sad at her.

"What happened? Did someone hurt ya? Who should I kill then?" Raph asked as she simply blocked them from coming inside the house "No one! I'm just lonely and have no one to be with and i'm sad OKAY!" she exclaimed making them look at her as they then nodded at what she just said to them before Don explained about the last photo shot with Raph and how they got requests and he needed some help with learning making her let them in so she could teach him a few basic things to help him for his next shot while Don was simply reading one of the many books around the house while Mikey was given her laptop to play Five nights at Freddie's (I have the game but I only play night 1 after that I get to scared and stop playing)