{4} Room Of Requirement

•Draco•

I was wondering where the hell Hermione was. She received my note, now I'm disappointed and embarrassed she hasn't showed her face. I have to clear up this whole graveyard mess before it becomes out of hand.

Eileen and I waited for her outside of the room of requirement before going inside. We constantly checked for her but no sign.

"Should I get Riley and Maria?" Eileen asked.

"No, I don't need them now I need Hermione. You informed them didn't you?" Draco asked

"No Draco I didn't I was too busy with other things!" She shouted

"If Hermione's not coming let's leave, it looks like she doesn't wanna be seen with someone like me." I sadly say.

"That's not true! Don't your remember the graveyard?" Eileen reminded.

Eileen was in fact at the graveyard. Hermione hadn't spotted her though. She was secretly hidden.

"She wasn't sincere in her speech. She did it in the heat of the moment. Let's leave were getting our hopes up!" He shouts.

"Let's sleep here for the night." She says.

"No, we can't be seen , what if a teacher sees us come out , they're going to think things." I retort

Eileen rolled her eyes.

"Should I at least get Riley and Maria?" She asked.

"You can't, the Gryffindor common rooms have passwords like ours, if you can't guess it, you can't get in. Lets wake up early again and tell them at breakfast."

I looked around the room. No sign of Hermione. She wasn't coming. She stood me up, and I couldn't take it. Only Eileen has seen me cry, and that's because I trust her.

Luna has been part of the plan since summer when I visited her new house. Of course mother and father didn't know, and they'll never find out. Luna and I didn't talk much because she was still on the side of Harry, Hermione and Ron.

Eileen went to talk to her. She said that she'd returning final year. Harry and Ron aren't thought. Neville is, and the only reason Neville returned is because of Eileen.

Angrily, I stormed out of the room with Eileen behind me.

"Draco just wait!" Eileen shouted.

"I'll get Luna, the Hufflepuff dorms are easier to get to-" she urged.

"Theirs no point. Let's leave, I guess she's not interested in speaking to me." I reply and leave.

Eileen stayed behind. I didn't look back though I just headed straight for the dungeons boldly until I bumped into somebody tall and I stumbled over.

"Malfoy." A voice said and an extended hand reached out towards me. It was Remus. I ignored the hand and still layer on the floor awkwardly.

"Hermione never showed did she?" He asked in his deep voice.

"No, she didn't, now excuse me I'll get in trouble." I say to him, he was blocking my way restricting me from getting up.