~ Chapter 10 ~

{ Narrator POV }

Nurses scurry into the pale coloured room as gusts of cold wind blew through the window. Stern voices of the nurses insisted the two men left the room immediately as they lifted the limp body of (Y/N) out of her hospital bed and onto a bed with wheels, her skin frosted and head dropping low. Namjoon and Yoongi caught a glimpse of the bottoms of (Y/N)'s swollen feet because of medication, their eyes glued to the sight of the unconscious girl.
A phone buzzed in the pocket of one of the two shooken men's jeans. It was Yoongi. A call from Jimin. Yoongi wiped his foggy eyes and glared up on Namjoon who stood there, blank face. Just staring down the hallways where (Y/N) was strolled down in a hurry. Yoongi' fingers shook as he pushes down to answer the call.

"Jimin, I have no time to talk, get everyone to come to the hospital. It's (Y/N)."

There was no answer.

"Jimin."

Jimin clears his throat and coughes a couple times.

"Y-yeah I'll- we'll be there r-right away." Jimin answeres weakly.

The wheels from the bed squeakes loudly against the concrete floor while loud lumps of footsteps echoed from behind Yoongi and Namjoon. A female voice yelled loudly down the corridor.

"We need Dr. Kang immediately!" The nurse's forehead gleamed with sweat and her body fell and lifted quickly with each breath she took. Her black hair flew as she spun around the other way, running to the room (Y/N) was in. Namjoon's body trembles as he chokes on his spot, face turning pale.

"Namjoon, lets go to the waiting area. We shouldn't be here." Yoongi says, resting his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Namjoons gaping mouth slowly closes as his breath slows.

"Yeah.. okay." Namjoon sighs.

*      *      *

The hospital doors bursts open with the rest of the seven members panting in exhaustion.

"Why didn't.. we take... the train.." Jin chuffs, hands on his thighs.

Taehyung takes a large breath of air and looks to Namjoon, concern overtaking his eyes.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks as he slaps his hands on his head.

Namjoon slowly tilts his head upwards facing the clearly anxious Taehyung. He quickly looks to the ground seemingly ashamed.

"What?!" Taehyung yells , "We aren't here in the hospital for no reason! What the hell is going on?"

Namjoon shakes his head softly as a quick slap is thrown across his face.

"Answer me!" Taehyung shouts, hands curled into a fist.

The rest of the members stood in shock as they watch Namjoon's face turn cherry red.

"That's enough." Yoongi says angrily, blocking Taehyung.

Taehyung chuffs and walks towards Jungkook, frustration in his walk.

"Everyone, listen up." Yoongi shouts as he cups his mouth in a megaphone way.

Quickly the attention was brought to the light haired hyung.

"Okay. You all are probably wondering why you are here-"

"Because something is wrong with (Y/N) we aren't stupid!" Chants the pissed off Taehyung.

Yoongi shifts his head towards Taehyung and flares deeply.

"As I was saying... yes something is wrong with (Y/N) but we aren't sure what. We've been waiting here for the past hour without any news." Yoongi sighs, adjusting his sleeves.

Each member looks at eachother in worry.

"The nurses said that they will inform us on her state once they have improved her stability."

"So... you haven't heard anything" Jungkook says with his voice cracking.

"No." Namjoon cuts in.

Jungkook takes a deep breath as his chest shakes.

"Will be able to see her after she is stable?" Jimin says as he folds his arms.

"I don't know. I would think so." Yoongi answers, scratching his head.

"All we can do is just wait. I don't know how much -" Yoongi is aprubtly cut off by loud highheel sounding footsteps.

It's one of the nurses who looks after (Y/N). She bows deeply with her coffee-coloured hair falling gently infront of her face. She pulls her hair out of her face and speaks,

"It's (Y/N), she's awake."

GUYS DONT HATE ME PLEASE. Okay okay, I haven't been updating as much as promised BUT with your guys' help, I've decided to make short (500ish words) but frequent (frequent for me) chapters. Let me know if you would like long ones and I can also do I bit of both. Thanks for 4K views! Love you all so much omfg you're like my babies. Okay it's late bye

- xox Cal