CHAPTER 1

I am sitting in a Kolachi restaurant with the man I hate most in my life. I can’t bare him even for a second but right now I am having dinner with him, wow.

Let me introduce myself, I am Gashiya Zulfikar, and I am 26 years old. In my family, it’s only me , just me. I had a family, but they’re all dead or should I say murdered by a person who is sitting in front of me right now.

Now, you must be thinking that why am I having dinner with him? It’s part of my plan.

When I found out that he was behind all of this the first thing that came to my mind was to shoot him but then I thought it would be an easy punishment for him. I don’t want to give him that small pain.  Yeah, it will be smaller than the one I am bearing. I want to take revenge from him, the way he destroyed  my life, I want to destroy his. The way he crushed me I want to crush him and besides I can’t kill someone, not even him.

I know I am alone but there is my God with me, who is always there to help me.

By the way I should introduced him to you too. .

Well, his name is Arslan Ahmed, he is a very powerful businessman famous all across Pakistan. He is nearly 28 to 30 years old and I surprisingly work in his office, wow. I am a manager of his company name Ahmed’s.

Huh! This is my life.

Being him so powerful and such an important man it is difficult to take revenge from but it is not impossible, and it is the only aim in my life.

.

.

.

I was brought back from my thoughts when he cleared his throat a bit louder to get my attention. I looked at him, he smiled and said,” Hey, where are you? Give the order” and nodded towards a waiter who was standing on my right side. I looked at him, then to the waiter and then to the menu. ” Just one bowl of corn soup, please" I said to the waiter who nodded and wrote my order on his notepad. “Anything else ma’am?” he asked and I just shook my head. He said,“Okay” and walked away. “ Just that, are you dieting?” he asked me smirking. Oh I hate it when he does that. “No, just I am not hungry” I said simply. “By the way, why did you bring me here?” I asked him. As he called me in the evening and asked me, “As it is Sunday, and we are free, so we can go for dinner tonight?” which I said, yes. He came by himself to pick me up and from then on I was very curious, and so I finally asked him. ”Um...um, because I want to talk about something really important” he said still smirking.  Oh God! First he invited me for dinner, and then he wants to talk about something really important now. This man is making me more curious,“And what is that really important thing” I asked him forcing a smile on my face. “Ah! Let’s talk about it after dinner”, he said nodding towards a table where a waiter was putting our food. I just nodded at him. Ever heard of curiosity killed the cat? Well the same thing is happening to me, right now. I am dying with curiosity. Oh! This maaaan.

I just looked around, not wanting to look at his  creepy face. Suddenly, something caught my eye or should I say someone. A bearded man was sitting on the table opposite to us. He was dressed in fully black clothes, wearing a black cap and black sunglasses. Who wears sunglasses at night? When we came here this man followed us and sat on the  table opposite to us. As Arsalan was sitting in front of me and had his back towards the man, he couldn’t see him that’s why he didn’t notice him. Many times I felt his gaze on me. When I looked at him, he started looking at his phone. Who was he? Is he keeping an eye on me? If yes, then why? Oh this world is so confusing. I was brought back from my thoughts when Arslan knocked on the table. “Hey where do you get lost, every time? You know, from last four months you’re acting very strange”. Oh no! He noticed my behavior, but I am trying my best to act normal, so how did he?