CHAPTER 2

After that I ordered a cab, which came after five minutes and I rode back to my house. It took nearly an hour to reach there. I locked the main door, and turned to move upstairs, my room was on the first floor,  my house was big. Ya! I know it was not as big as Arsalan's  but it was big enough for me, as I was the only one living there.

I started walking up stairs but suddenly I heard a strange sound which made my legs freeze. I turned to look back and saw a cat walking on the boundary wall of my house. I shook my head, these cats!!,

I turned and started climbing the rest of the stairs. After reaching my room, quickly washed my face and changed into a pair of trousers and a t-shirt which I used to wear at night and jumped onto my bed. There were many thoughts running in my mind , taking me to the past.......

*****************************

4 years ago

I was sitting in a corner of a big room, looking at my hands, I was so depressed. I don't know really why but I was.

Suddenly, I heard someone's light sob. I raised my head and found a girl sitting opposite to me with her head buried in her hands. I got up from my place and walked towards her and placed my hand on her shoulder , she raised her head to look at me still sobbing. When I looked at her face my grip loosened ,and my eyes widened with shock, she looked just like me.

"I lost them" she said gasping," I lo-lost th-em all",

"wh-o?" I managed to ask

"My family ,I failed to save them" she said still crying,

"Who are you?”, I asked her,

"Me? You don't know me Gashiya? I am your reflection. I am you Gashiya. I am you", she said a loudly.

“That means…. No”.

I shook my head trying to get rid of negative thoughts,

“This is not possible, did you hear that? …this is not possible", I yelled

" Then where is everyone and why are you so depressed?”, she yelled back,

" I don't know, th-they were wi-with m-me, this is not true, this is not true", I said, a tear skipped from my eye. I leaned against the wall and slide down onto the floor.

"Wake up ", a slow voice echoed in my mind, “wake up sleeping beauty”.  I slowly opened my eyes , they were still wet, I looked around and found myself in my room with Nadir standing beside me. “Oh! Thank God, it was just a dream”.” Thank God you are awake, you know its 10 past 8 ", Nadir said. I jumped from a bed and hugged him tight. At first, he didn't understand, but then he  hugged me back. "Looks like my little sister had a bad dream ",he said patting my back, I nodded still hugging him. " It was the worst dream I ever had. It felt so real. I thought I lost you all", I said my voice trembling. “Oh! God , your dreams are even stupider than you. Look I am standing right here in front of you and everyone is downstairs. Everyone is OK , we are not going anywhere, leaving you here all alone, my little sister!", He said smiling. “You are the best brother in the world. I sometimes know you get so annoying and I really want to kill you but besides that I really love you”, I said to him ". “.... And you're the most irritating sister in the world and I really hate you”, he said trying to sound like me. "Nadiiir!",I punched him on his arm breaking our hug. "ok, ok, I love you too little sister , now go and get ready”, he said. I nodded and he walked out of my room.

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God it was just a stupid dream and nothing more, I can't even imagine my life without my family.  They're not only my family… they're my life….. They're my everything.