Bonding with Yui

After kirito and asuna done their ring quest
and after that they went home and
Eat dinner and slept

In The Morning

Kirito: *kisses yui's head* OK yui be a good girl today OK I'll be back ang bring a gift for you.

Yui: yes daddy!

Asuna: kirito hon be careful OK.

Kirito: don't worry hon I'll be ok, besides you're talking to the one and only black swordsman: kirito
after all.
(A\N: he said proudly to his family)

Asuna: oh really...well you're talking to the berserk healer who once was called lightning flash asuna.

Yui giggled and smiled at them.

Kirito: don't be like that hon....*sigh* OK I'm going now you two stay safe OK?

Asuna and yui nodded and then he left.

Asuna: so yui what do you wanna do now?

Yui: well since daddy isn't here today...I wanna learn how to be mommy.

Asuna: OK! Well since you're father loves me from cooking...then I'll teach you how to cook and then we go shopping for a new outfit's for you.

Yui: yes mommy.

After agreeing the two went to the kitchen

Asuna: well then let's start at the sandwich that you're father loves so much...

Yui: yes mommy.

After teaching yui to make the super spicy sandwich that they love (besides asuna) asuna teached yui how to make a salad. After that they went to stores to stores to buy dresses.
And then they saw strea walking.

Asuna: oh, hi strea how have you been?
Strea: oh, hi asuna,yui yes I'm fine.I guess you two are shopping right?

Yui: yes miss strea me and mommy are shopping to buy me new dresses.

Strea: oh really? you're in luck I've been making dresses, school uniform and any other clothes.

Asuna: really? Waw that's great strea. yui why don't we check it out?

Yui nodded and they went to strea's home and
Saw beautiful dresses, gowns,school uniforms
and then asuna was shocked to see a room that strea store her hand made bikini.

Strea: oh asuna I was wondering where is you're husband?

Asuna: he's on a quest with agil and Klein today. Why are you planning going on a quest with him?

Strea: *shakes her head* no it's just days since I saw him that's all.

After saying that asuna looked at yui
her face looks she was pouting