0.7

Drama

"Hi, THIS IS YOUR GOD DAMN MOTHER, GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS" My mom screamed.

"Yeah nice try "mom" but go ahead call the cops and ill tell them about you" I said.

"Okay sure you dont have to guts" she said hanging up.

"Was that your mom" He asked

"Obviously" I said.

Me & michael are watching tvd and all of a sudden I hear sirens and see flashing blue & red lights.

-

Right now im scared out of my mind.

"Michael, im scared." I said cuddling to him. I know this is wrong, but with mackinzie gone. I have no one. "Sh its okay, I got you" he said.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello, Is Madison Cox In There?" I heard a police officer.

"How does my mom know that im here, just how?" I whispered to michael.

"I have no clue how" he said.

"Either come to the door or im coming in" he said.

"Ill go to it" michael said.

"Please no, I got this" I said getting up.

"No sit down" he said getting up pushing me on the bed lightly. He went out of the room locking it.

Michaels pov

I walked out of the room, I have to keep that girl safe, theres something about her I really like. But I dont know what.

Unlocking the front door I see a police officer.

"Hello sir, is Madison Cox here?" He asked me

"I'm sorry sir but I dont know who that is"

"Oh, this is what she looks like..." the officer said to me showing a picture of her.

"If you see her, give us a call" he said.

-

Ofc I make this short, but hey. Im still here. Anyways, love you guys - Maddie 💘