0.32

- smut warning (grab holy water and a bible and pray god for your forgiveness for reading this)

As I took pictures of Mackinzie and Ashtons cutting the cake. I saw Mackinzie shove a tiny piece of cake in Ashtons face. They are now married. I was so happy. They were throwing cake in each others faces. It was so joyful. I want a wedding like this. Also Mackinzie went to the doctor and she's 2 months pregnant. I'm so happy !

Michael was on tour of 4 months. And he's into 2/4 months. I was lonely a little at a little table eating a piece of cake. Going on Facebook and posting pictures of Mackinzie and ashton getting married and shoving pieces of cake in there faces. I drank some wine, not much people talk to me. I watched 4 people walk into the place Mackinzie and Ashton got married. They are late. It was MICHAEL, I mean michael, calum, luke, Traci.

I jogged to Michael. "God I got lonely." I said hugging Michael. "Aw babe, its okay" he said rubbing my back. I stopped hugging him. "Babe ?" I asked. He called me babe. "Can't I call you that?" he asked. "Mhm I would love that." I said pecking his lips. I saw Luke and Traci are still together. Y'all want to come sit with me?" I asked. They all nodded. I no longer felt lonely.

Traci was kissing luke back and fourth. Mackinzie and Ashton just talked to other people. Calum and Michael was taking to me and talking to each other. I felt Michaels hand on my thigh. I just ignored it and kept talking. Luke was now talking to Traci not sucking her face off.

Michael kept his hand on my thigh. I scrolled threw instagram. He just higher. I looked at him, he looked back with a devilish smirk. "What are you doing?" whispered. "You'll see Madison" he said whispering in my ear. I felt him go my panties. I was wearing a white dress so it was easy for him to get to. I felt nervous.

He rubbed out side of my panties, I bit my lip. He put his hand in my panties. He rubbed on my clit. (a/n I feel weird writing smuts) he kept rubbing harshly. Then he went to my tight hole. And stick on finger in. "Fuck" I whisper. "Your so tight Madison" he whispered in my ear. "P-please Michael, wait after wedding" I said. He just rolled his eyes, he took his finger and sucked on it. I was a bit turned on.

-

What did I just write ? 😂 *drinks holy water and prays* never again I write a slight of a smut (maybe). I feel weird doing it. But anyways 222 reads !! Thank yall so much ! ~ Maddie 💛

Words - 474