C H A P T E R 1

No Ones Pov

"Mani? DJ? Ally Cat" yelled Lauren as she looked around the airport for her friends.

It has been four weeks since she has last seen them and she was anxious for their reunion.

"Loooooo!!!" Lauren looked up and saw Ally running towards her. Automatically she opened her arms and smiled, welcoming the older girl into her arms. "I missed you so much! These last four weeks were hell without you." Lauren smiled, remembering how much she missed her.

"Oh Ally Brooke I wish I could say the same." Lauren smirked and stuck out her tongue. Ally gasped dramatically as she put her hand on her heart. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui! How dare you not miss me!" She wiped away fake tears as Lauren laughed. "Allyyyy, you know I missed you sooooooooooooooo much." She looked at the brown eyed girl and kissed her cheek. Ally smiled in approval, as she felt her best friend's soft lips press against her cheek.

Next, Dinah "Hella Cute" Jane Hansen tackled Lauren on the floor. "RALPH I MISSED YOU MY INNOCENT JAGUAR!" Lauren struggled to breathe, but still laughed as she held the Polynesian in her arms. "And I missed you too." Normani followed close behind the blonde haired girl. Lauren looked up and smiled and she saw her. "Mani Bear! Save me." She stuck out her tongue and played dead as she waited for the extra weight to be lifted off her body. Once that happened she stood up and pulled them all into a group hug.

This is Fourth Harmony. The girl group from the X-Factor. With killer hit songs, perfect bodies, and voices of angels. Everybody knew them, and everyone loved them. Their Harmonizers were supportive of every opportunity they received ranging from dance, acting, collaborations, and art. They lived a life everyone dreamed to have. But they never took it for granted. LAND knew that any minute they could lose their career so they put everything into their work.

A little while later, they grabbed their bags and started to head out, despite their guards wishes. Lauren, Dinah, Normani, and Ally tried to run out of the airport, but were ambushed by fans, screaming their names. Lauren immediately pulled the girls into a close hold, to protect them from the hands and objects flying around them. Big Rob yelled at the fans to back away or get tazed, so as anyone with a intelligent mind, they backed away. Except this one girl. She stayed exactly where she was, not moving an inch. Big Rob called another guard, and he pulled out his taser while walking towards her. A voice yelled, "WAIT, NO!"

I'm sorry if this sucks I'm bad at writing, I just thought it'd be fun.

Left y'all with a cliff hanger ;)

Idk when I'll be able to update, so I'll try my hardest.

Thank youu💜

~Emily