C H A P T E R 3

Should I continue this fic?
___________________________________

Camila's POV

I slowly open my eyes. "What the actual literal living fuck?!!! Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei, Ally Brooke and Lauren Jauregui, are standing in front of me.. Well Lauren is more on me but still."

I still can't move. I groan trying to alert them to help me up. Almost immediately, Lauren grabs my hand ("God they're so soft.." ) and pulls me up. "I-I f-fuck o-ow..." Everything hurts. Once I'm on my feet I instantly fall back down but Lauren catches me. "Hey hey, it's okay, I got you." She helped me into a chair and massaged my arms, legs, and torso trying to get feeling back into my body.

No One's POV

By the time Camila woke up, most of the airport had been cleared out. Ally comforted the other two girls and called an ambulance, unsure of the girl's condition. The younger brunette finally regained feeling in her body and she was beginning to move again. Lauren was furious with her guards for hurting a fan the way they did. She was calling her agents cussing them out, as Dinah became friends with Camila. Ally and Normani talked with the paramedics, as they decided Camila was alright and didn't need to go to the hospital.

Once everyone calmed down, Lauren spoke to Camila privately, getting to know her younger fan. She learned that Camila is 18 years old, her real name is Karla, she lived with her younger sister, Sofi and her mother, Sinu. Her father died when she was 9 years old. Camila told Lauren about her ex, Austin. (Aka dumb ass Dorito boy) She doesn't have many friends. Camila Cabello is the quiet type. She seemed invisible to everyone around her. She acquired top notch grades, making them honor roll every year. Little does Lauren know how much Camila is freaking out.

Camila's POV.

I'm talking to Lauren Jauregui. Lauren. Fucking. Jauregui. My hands are shaking and my heart is racing. Dinah Jane has already given me a nickname, and Ally won't stop hugging me. Not that I'm complaining. I haven't met Normani yet, and on really excited. These girls are my idols. And they're talking to a lame burnt garbanzo bean like me.

Lauren's even more perfect in real life. She's just how I imagined her. I don't admit it (I play it cool. Sorry I had to) but I've always had the biggest crush on Lauren. Not just because of her drop red gorgeous looks, but because of who she is as a person. She's genuine and caring. She accepts you for who you are and protects you no matter what. Her smile is infectious and her laugh lights up the room. Her eyes welcome you, warmly and her nose is fucking adorable when he scrunches it up.

After around two hours the girls, invite me back to their tour bus, but I immediately reject the offer. They've done so much for me already. It's not like I don't want to, because I do, I just don't want to intrude. But eventually they convince me to go. As I walk in, I immediately see Nala, Laurens stuffed lion. I smile as I remember the day I gave it to her.

**Flashback**

Dinah Singing: "Put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby. And squeeze!"
Audience: "Only you know how to save me put your arms around me baby, and squeee-eee-eee, squeeze!"
I throw a stuffed lion on the stage not knowing who would catch it. I sang along loudly, as I stood on my tip toes trying to see who has it, and Laurens standing up, with it pressed against her face smiling wide. Lauren Jauregui got my stuffed animal. Wow.

**End Of Flashback**

I giggle softly as Lauren grabs my hand and pulls me to the bunks. We get in hers and she looks at me, "Camz let's play a game." I smile as the new nickname rolled off her tongue like we've known each other forever. "Okay, what game?" Lauren closed the curtains and whispered in my ear, "Never Have I Ever, With Alcohol!" I blushed furiously excepting her to say something else ;). "L-Lauren we're underage though..." I duck my head in shame. She's going to hate me for taking away the fun. "We don't have to drink if you don't want to. We can make a substitution. I'm not making you do anything, but if you want we can." I contemplate her offer. "You know what, let's do alcohol." I say bravely. I'm feeling a bit dare devilish. Lauren smirks and takes out a bunch of bottles filled with various types of alcohol. "Let's do this."

____________________________

Hiiiiii, sorry for being late. I made it longer than normal. I've just had writers block and a lot of events going on but I'm wide awake so I thought I'd write.

Ill write another chapter once this is posted.

If you're enjoying this please vote and tell your friends :) It'd mean a lot.

As always byeeeee I love you

~Emily