Expression of Emotion

Aquarius- They tend to distract themselves to mask what they're feeling. Sometimes, they may not know what they're feeling.

Pisces- They don't always know how to express their emotions. In this case, silence speaks louder than words.

Aries- When an Aries is sad, angry or stressed,  everyone can tell. They can't hide their emotions well.

Taurus- It takes a lot for a Taurus to show emotion, only few can get inside.

Gemini- A Gemini may always be looking happy on the outside, but deep down they can be feeling so many emotions at once,  which confuses them, but don't let it show.

Cancer- Their emotions are like a roller coaster. They laugh with joy, tearfully mourn their sorrows, , and explosively express their anger. 

Leo- A Leo would act as everything is okay, but as soon as they are alone they let it all out.

Virgo- When a Virgo is overwhelmed with emotion, they tend to lash out instead of actually expressing their feelings.

Libra- Libras tend to be less emotional, thinking with their minds not their heart; Can maintain composure but not to the point their emotions become a distraction.

Scorpio- As emotional as they are, it's rare for a Scorpio to let someone see them cry. They have to completely trust you before opening up to you.

Sagittarius- Sagittarius tend to hide their feelings, but when they come out.... everyone feels it.

Capricorn- Capricorns may not always express their emotions because they are very private people.