Chapter 8.

AN: Remember how I said this is going to be a 10 chapter story? 

Well hey look! its almost finished. c; -cough cough- Im not writing this in Spanish class. ;D Promise. -cough not cough-.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: [Blake's Pov]

He had avoided me all week. He was upset and I understood why. Taking Kyle in then turning around and Kyle just kissing the guy he likes. God this was all my fault. 

I looked through my window to see Andy's car pull up. What the hell is he doing here? 

All of a sudden Conner came out of his house and ran straight into Andy's arms. Something went through me.I was.. mad? Upset? This couldn't be jealousy could it? I mean I came to Conner's house to tell him it wasn't going to happen. Or did I? I gave Andy the death glare and while they were hugging he looked at my house and saw me. Before I ducked I saw the light smirk playing on his lips. Of course.. he had won. 

But only for now, I thought. 

______Monday_______

[Conner's Pov]

I walked through school holding hands with Andy. I had forgiven Kyle and he had felt really bad about it but told me he was going to leave. He called his mother and she agreed to let him come back after he told her a lie about finding "God" or some shit. Andy and I were back together. I mean he couldn't be that bad... could he? He did help me through this whole issue. I sighed while i held his hand tighter and looked at the faces of random people as we walked by them. I noticed a few surprised looks at our hands and I got a glare from this girl.. Why would she be mad? I mean I knew Andy was bi, but he told me he preferred guys. She wouldn't have a chance anyways. She looks like some hooker who's had to many aids injected into her blood stream. I cringed slightly, ew. What if she does? Gross. When we got to my locker I stuffed my bag inside and grabbed my books for first period. 

"Hey hun I have a surprise for you tonight. Could we meet up?" I smiled, I loved surprises. 

"Moms not going to be home. Just come over." 

"Even better." He kissed my cheek saying something about needing to head to first and left. The bell rang a few seconds later and I happily skipped off to my class. I sat down in my normal seat and looked over to Blakes seat. Bad habit, you need to stop caring about him, I told myself. But I couldn't help but wonder.. where is he? 

_______Lunch_________

[Andy's Pov] 

Conner was going on and on about some test or something while I was nodding and checking out Vanessa. I was definatly getting laid tonight. I looked over at Conner. Maybe I can get into his pants. Hmm.. That'll be an interesting task. Well after I give him the stuff Im sure it won't be that hard. He'll be a little high and agree to anything. I smirked and shut him up by kissing him. When I felt a foot rubbing my crouch I jumped back slightly. What the... 

I looked up and noticed the flirty smile on Vanessa's face. Oh that bitch. Want to tease me huh? Well we can see about that. I smirked and started kissing Conner again who looked confused. I pushed my hand up his shirt and rubbed his chest. Mmm. With Vanessa's foot and this hot body I could feel the boner rising in my pants. Dammit you damn skinny jeans. I moaned into Conners mouth and felt him start to move his hand toward my buldge so I gave Ves a look and she moved and I heard her cough.

Dammit! You have to ruin the fun. UGH. I sent her dirty looks and flipped her off. 

"Thanks bitch. I was busy." Conner looked up at me and frowned.

"Hunny, that wasn't nice. Apologize." I groaned mumbling a sorry to her.

Lucky bitch.  

Whatever. My plans for tonight are set in stone and by tomorrow I'll be long gone. 

When I saw Conner get up and leave I rolled my eyes. Great, what did I do now? 

[Blakes Pov]

Now I have proof. I had been watching them for a while. And got pictures of everything Andy did wrong. Cheating, Stealing, Smoking, everything. 

I even found out about him and Kyles history. Now that I think about it.. it all seems way to perfect. The kiss. His mom. Him leaving. All the fighting. Almost like it was planned out. Why he got caught up with Andy was a mystery to me,  but he cant keep causing problems. 

 I got up following Conner out of the lunch room and grabbed his arm. 

"Conner, let me talk to you please? Its really important." He turned around and gave me a look then pulled his arm away from me. 

"I don't want to hear it Blake! Just Fuck off." 

I sighed and shoved an envelope in his hand. 

"Just read the stuff. Please? For me." 

~~~~~~~~~~Conners Pov~~~~~~~~~~

I watched him walk away slowing tearing open the large brown envelope and my eyes widened.

So thats why... 

"Wait! Blake!"

A.N:

Sorry to be leaving you with a sort of cliffhanger D: I'll try to update as soon as possible.. with my birthday being last thursday and easter weekend ive been really busy. Plus im sorta looking for a job.. >< Eep! Wish me luck?! I really need a job D: 

But some good news.. My dad paid 6000 in child support ;D New computer might be in my hands soon. Woot woot! XD c: Sorry to brag.. im just happy cause I need the new stuff.. you have NO idea o-e. 

Anyways, I also went through a major heartbreak over springbreak D: 

</3 jerks in this world I swear. 

I've decided single is better ^^ Woot woot! 

Bye for now <3 

Love you all. 

~Ash. ♥