Meringue Fluffs

NOTE: I just wanna say thanks a bunch for staying around and still reading my recipes and I hope you had an amazing year!

+ Meringue. Store brought meringue is disgustinh to be honest. It's extremely sweet and just not something you would ever buy again. Well, I'm here to save you from that and you're going to make the best meringue cookies ever!

Ingredients:
< 3 egg whites
< 3/4 cups of sugar
< 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
< food coloring (optional)

Prep Time!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Grab a bowl and crack them egg whites!
3. Use your electric mixer or a whisk to whip up the whites into a glossy and thick material.
4. Try holding the bowl upside down and if the material stays in the bowl, begin to add the sugar and vanilla until dissolved.
5. Fold the food colouring of your choice into your mixture.
         TIP!!! If you have some jello mix laying around, use that to color your mixture! It works perfectly to bring the pastels to your meringue!
6. Use a piping bag to pipe the mixtue onto baking sheets!
         TIP!!! You've probably heard this already but you can cut the corner of a plastic bag and use that as a piping bag!
7. Bake your little fluffs for 95 minutes and allow them to cool!
         TIP!!! The best ways to eat meringue is when they are hot and fresh out of the oven. Or, you can age them a couple or days in a container and sometimes let them be open in the air. IT TURNS OUT AMAZING! You must try this French-like recipe and I am absolutely sure my little trick will make your little fluffs turn out delicious times a hundred!

THANKS A BUNCH.
       xoxo,
            SweetCads