Chapter 1

( Sherris pov )

When I arrived on set I really didn't know where to go. It was like a whole new territory. As I spun around a saw a sign pointed to s room that read. 'The fosters' I nodded then followed the sign and walked into a room and saw some cast me members that were already there and sitting. I knew Maia Mitchell was playing Callie but I didn't know her very well.

I took a seat and looked through my script highlighting my parts. I noticed that the woman playing stef was not here yet. Her name was Teri polo and I knew her from watching all her movies as Pam with my husband. We laughed out butts off and I couldn't wait to meet her. Peter began to talk, "okay looks like Teri's not coming so let's get-" he was cut off by heals clicking on the floor quickly like someone was running.

Teri stopped in the door way and I found myself looking at her from the bottom of her feet to the top as if I was a camera guy from the 70s. She was wearing high heal ankle boots a pair I've wanted for the longest time. Jeans and a floral shirt. Her beautiful long blonde hair was stuffed into a high ponytail and she looked panicked.

"I am so sorry I'm late bayley-my daughter has a high temperature and is puking her guts out I had to find a sitter." She told Bradley. He assured her it was find and she walked to the chair next to me. She was out of breath but still managed to tell me 'hi.' I reached down into my purse and pulled out a water bottle and handed it to her. She smiled in response and sipped it. "Thanks." She said once she caught her breath.

We finished going through the script at about 5 and Bradley told us we could all go home. I have to admit I was pretty said when he said it was over. I was hoping we'd get a chance to start filming I couldn't wait to start being lena. Teri had already been all over me. She would put her head on my shoulder and hug me and nudge me many times. She almost kissed me but laughed and pulled away before our lips touched. To be honest I wish we actually kissed. She had been sending sparks through me everytime she laid even a finger on me. And I loved it.

I was walking out to my car when Teri ran up to me and grabbed my shoulder, there goes the sparks. "Hey Sher. Can I call you Sher? Sher, we should go get lunch or dinner sometime. I mean we're going to be lesbians together we might as well be friends." She said shrugging. I laughed slightly. "First yes you can call me Sher and I would love to. My husband is out of town so you can come over and I'll cook." I told her. She nodded in response. "Send me the address." She said while typing her number into my phone. "See you soon Sher bear!" She walked back to a car as I stood there smiling.

A couple hours passed and I was at home cooking for Teri and I. She was coming over in an hour and I was making spaghetti the one I make the best. I started to make plates then felt my stomach hurt for a second. I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. "Look you haven't been in there that long you can't start making me feel pain. Not tonight." I told my stomach. I'm three months pregnant and it's not very noticeable yet but my god I can feel it.

The hour passed quickly and soon I heard a knock on my door. I smiled then quickly walked to the door and opened it. When I did Teri was standing there. She had changed and was now wearing sliver shirt that showed a little cleavage and leather pants. She still had the boots on. I had a changed as well but I didn't look as good as she did. She smiled at me and gave me a quick hug and welcomed herself in. She walked into the dining room. "Wow Sherri this looks great." She said looking at my set up.

After dinner we moved into the living room and sat on the couch with her wine glasses. Teri kicked off her boots and propped her legs up on the couch. "So Sher. Tell me about yourself." She said to me. "Well, I'm 40, I'm married I'm actually pregnant I-" she cut me off. "Wait really? I didn't even notice!" She lifted up my shirt and felt my stomach over my bare skin. The sparks were shooting threw me like fireworks. My face was blushing. "Oh I'm sorry.." she put my shirt back down and removed her hand. "Sometimes I forget how out of the box I am. I hope you didn't mind." She said to me. "No no it was fine." She said.

It got to about 9 and Teri told me she had to go. I was sad she was leaving but she had two kids of her own to take care of and I knew I needed to let her go. We stood by the door. "I had fun." I told her. "So did I :" she replied. She smiled then hugged me for what seemed like forever as if this was the last time we'd ever see each other again. When we parted we were really close and it seemed like she was gonna kiss me. We stander ther for a second then she pulled back. "I-I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled then walked out to her car. I watched her leave then shut the door and I leaned against it. I had a one thing on my mind for the rest of that night.

Teri polo.

A/N

Hey!! Thanks for reading my first story on this page! I'm in love with the fosters and these two let me know what you think about it so far! I used to have an account called xxxrhxxx but sadly I forgot my password and got busy and just wasn't able to keep that account but I'll try my best with this one. Thanks!! 10 reads for ch 2!

- Laura