Chapter 3

( Sherri's Pov )

Its been 3 weeks since the night with Kamar happened. Its happened again, once but he didnt come home as late. Im starting to worry.

I got to set and went to get my hair and makeup done. I've been so down lately. I sat there and got it done. I didn't even look up when Teri came in, she knew something was wrong. After it was finished, i got dressed and sat in my chair on set. Teri walked over to me and tapped my arm.

I looked up at her and didnt say anything. "Whats going on?" She asked me. "Nothing im fine." I replied. "Sometimes wrong. You're not smiling or talking to anyone." She said. "Im fine." I repeated. She sighed softly and nodded, she rubbed my back as we watched some of the scenes happening

A couple days later Teri and i decided to hang out at my house while Kamar was working. I poured us both glasses of wine and walked back into the living room handing her a glass. "Thanks." She whispered and i sat down next to her. I sipped my wine and sat my glass down on the table.

"Hows the baby?" She asked me. "It's okay." I replied. "Im actually starting to feel it start to kick me sometimes. Not very often and its really light but it happens." I said giving a weakened smile. "Sher bear.." she said and put her hand on my face. "Whats going on?" She asked me. "I just..its Kamar okay? He's never around he's always working, or so he says. He's never here when something with the baby happens and i feel like I'm alone all the time." I looked down as my eyes filled with tears.

Teri lifted my chin up. "You're not alone Sherri. You're always going to have me." She whispered. She looked into my eyes. I felt like she was going to kiss me when she finally turned her head and took a sip of her wine. I bit my lip. I had a feeling that teri had feelings for me, but i was married. No matter what nothing could happen. I sighed a little and sipped mine as well. "When's your next appointment?" She asked me.

"About a week. Kamar said he was gonna come this time. So you dont have to come." I told her. Teri shook her head. "Don't ever hesitate to ask me if you need me to take you." She said. I nodded and smiled a little.

The rest of the time we just hung out and talked and watched some tv until Teri had to go to get her kids. I sighed and watched her drive away. Ive been depressed lately the whole thing with Kamar has messed me up and i dont know what to do. Teri's trying to help but i dont know what to do.

( Teris pov )

I got home and parked my car in the garage. I knew Sherri could tell i wanted something more with her but I couldn't. I'm tired of being lonely i just want to be with someone again. I grab my phone and open messages. A couple days ago a friend from high school texted me asking to meet up now that she lives in California. I knew she was gay and single. I texted her back saying id be interested.

On one note i felt guilty because i felt like i was just abandoning Sherri, but shes married. Shes not interested in me. Shes not gay. There was nothing we could do. I was doing the right thing. I could be happy now. Right?

( Sherri's Pov. )

1 week later

I woke up in the middle of the night to kamars phone going off. He didnt move but i heard it. I was half awake anyway. I picked up his phone. I saw the text. It said 'katy ❤️😍- hey baby i know its late but cant you just sneak out and come over? Im really horny and i just..want you.'

My eyes instantly filled with tears. I was hoping that my assumptions were wrong about this but they weren't Kamar was cheating on me. I couldn't believe it. I put the phone on the table and got up walking downstairs. I needed to go somewhere else i needed to think and process everything. I thought of the only place i could go that would be okay. Teri's.

I drove to her house. Even though it was like midnight. When i got there i saw a car I didn't recognize. Maybe Teri got a new car i said to myself. I got to the front door, getting ready to ring the door bell when I realized how late it was and that i should just call. As i was reaching for my phone i saw Teri through the window. She was with another woman she was laughing and had a wine glass in her hand. At first i thought it was just a friend before Teri leaned in and kissed her. I felt a giant weight drop in my stomach. I didn't know why, Teri was just a friend, but the idea of her being with someone else killed me. I decided to just get in my car and go home.

A/N

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter! I know they arent very good but i just suck at these! I may be writing some new stories so keep your eyes open for a greys anatomy story another fosters and maybe even orange is the new black!

- Laura 💗