Chapter 2

( Teri's pov )

Meeting Sherri was the best thing to happen to me. Everything about her I loved. She was beautiful and sweet and adorable and so much more. Being my quirky little self  I was afraid I might have scared her off but she didn't mind how I acted. I liked that about her.

The next day at work we're starting to film. It's only the first day and we're not fully ready for everything and we're still using scripts but I get to kiss Sherri today. I already get excited when we touch kissing her is going to perfect and I can't wait. Once I got to the set I went inside and went straight to hair and makeup. I sat down in a chair and took off my shirt. I had tattoos that needed to be covered so they covered them while my makeup was being done.

I heard shoes then heard Sherris voice. I quickly opened my eyes smearing my eyeliner everywhere but I didn't care. She was dressed in comfortable lazy clothes but still looked beautiful. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. The lady doing my makeup forced my eyes shut to fix my makeup and I heard Sherri giggle softly then rubbed my shoulder as she walked by. I couldn't help but start blushing. I loved everything about this woman.

About an hour or so later we began filming. Sherri and I were in the first scene just separate so I took a seat where I was supposed to be siting to watch 'brandon' play. After I did that scene it seemed to be forever till I was back on. I couldn't wait to film with Sherri. Finally it was my time in. I walked in and said my line then pecked Sherris lips and felt my body explode. But I had to continue on anyway. We did the rest of the scene then took a break.

I went over to Sherri  who was sitting in her chair on her phone. I pulled my chair next to hers. I sat down then loooked over at her phone. "Whatcha doing?" I asked her. She sighed. "Texting my husband in anger because he can't come to my appointment today that he promised he would be at." She said. I frowned in response. "That's stupid. Hey I can come. Griffin can watch Bayley while I'm with you and that way you won't be alone." I told her. To be honest I just wanted a reason to be with her. Sherri let out a soft smile. "Id love that." She said.

It came the time of her appointment and i have already called griffin and told him to stay home and watch his sister for a while. I got into Sherris car and put on my seatbelt. She started to drive to the hospital as I put on my seatbelt. "hey thanks for coming with me by the way." She told me. I nodded. "Anything for you." She said. We arrived and I got out and went inside. Her doctor took us back and she laid down on the table. I went to sit down but she grabbed my arm. "will you um...stand next to me?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled. "Of course." I told her.

As the doctor was squeeZing the gel on Sherri's chest she grabbed my hand. I could feel sparks rising everywhere in my body. "What?" I asked her trying to act like it was nothing. "Sorry...just...was cold and it was the first thing I saw." She told me. I nodded. "it's okay." I told her. The doctor held the thing to her stomach then we looked at the screen together. She pointed. "There it is." She said. "Not too long till we know what 'it' is." She said to Sherri.

Once we finished we went out to her car and got in. "thanks again." She said to me. I nodded and smiled. "I'll drop you off at home.0 she said to me. I nodded. She started to drive and I turned on the radio. I sang along loudly to make her giggle. I loved hearing it. I started to drive home. "So what do you hope it is?" I asked Sherri turning down the radio a tad. She looked over at me and sort of shrugged. "I don't mind honestly. Hopefully a girl though. I always wanted one since I was little." She said. I nodded and smiled.

The car ride seemed to be so short and before i knew it, it was time for me to go. As i was getting out of the car Sherri grabbed my arm, i looked back at her as she asked, "can we hang out again sometimeshe asked me. I nodded with a smile and walked back into my house without saying another word.

( Sherri's Pov )
1 week later

I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 1 am. I couldn't believe it. Kamar said he was going to be late but this, this was unbelievable. I had called him and texted him but he never said a word. Around 12 he texted me saying he got caught in traffic but I'm beyond pissed now. I called him again but there was still no answer, i got mad and threw my phone at the wall shattering it.

Just as i did that Kamar walked in the door and looked at me in shock. I frowned at him and stormed upstairs. "Sherri?" He asked. I just ignored him and walked into the guest bedroom, slammed the door and stayed there for the night.

A/N

Hey guys! Wow its been a while, sorry! This was kinda a sucky chapter but the emd gave you a preview of whats going to happen in the near future. This chapter could've been better but i felt so bad about not publishing in a while, ill try to post in within 20 reads!

See ya soon!

- Laura